Suicidal X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suicidal X

[sX] Clan

HomeSourceBansLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog indonate

::Chat @ Work/School::

Go down 
+2
|i|'Ant
parasite_evil
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy

::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:02 pm

Anyway i'm going for a de map since everyone will rage and rant at me
Back to top Go down
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:05 pm

yea, also i read the war review thingy plox i've explained something which makes me go 'sigh' everytime Sad

get d2 (and we need practice on every other map besides inferno, dust2 and cbble - lol)
Back to top Go down
Teddy

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:07 pm

i got a ferno one lol i'll change it if i have too
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:18 pm

1. Forum messed up: Install Firefox. I will remove the modify your post thingy
when I update the whole forum next week.

2. ED map:
I prefer Dust2 and Office, since we can win on those maps. To score
points Compound would be nice. Assault is a very one-sided map. As
a T it is very easy to win, but with a bit of bad luck you can lose.

I wouldn't pick any other maps, since we aren't good enough on those yet.
Inferno will be a waste of time, since the score will end up being
a disaster for us.

3. Teams
Hawk was complaining yesterday, and also Nando didn't get a chance. That
is why we should consider having 2 wars today, just to deal with it.

We have alot of members who don't want to understand this all takes alot of effort.
So I would just do an ED match first with the people who put their time in this (if
they absolutely want to play ofcourse). Then we can use the second match to
let others play.

I think this is one of the only solutions, since there will be people who feel bad
everytime we do a war. It's even getting to a point where I can't be asked
to answer their questions everyday over and over again -_-

Back to top Go down
https://suicidalx.forumotion.com
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:25 pm

Not hawk and nando or ky in ED plz, kthx

If they want to mix get an IRC one - or if we really badly need someone for an ED match when someone bails...

but hawk + ky don't have a mic which is.. well.. to be honest it's pretty unacceptable in a clan nowadays. there's no way they can call properly without a mic so it's insta-fail, especially in ED

and Nando, sorry if you read this bro, but you're shit... i mean, he has aim (kinda), but that's it... you might as well add a bot then.
(now that i'm bashing ppl i'd like to say ky isn't good at all either.. he just rushes and sprays.. that might work once or twice in a mix and most of the time on a pub, but it's not done in ED.. soz bro (btw i only said this because this pissed me off pretty bad last time i mixed with him))

So yeah, ozy is our best bet atm, or chaos or what his name is (i dunno him lol) if only masser was on ED :'(
Back to top Go down
Teddy

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:30 pm

Just make 2 ed team rofl under sX, then EVERYONE can mix in ED.
Back to top Go down
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:46 pm

not to be harsh or whatever, but then we'll have 1 shit team and 1 shittier team (and prob me, you, para, ant, someone else, will be in the shit team.. and the rest in the shittier team, so we might as well let them do IRC wars on their own lol..).

edit: bitch got owned lol, they closed the topic so he can't reply to my pownage xD
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:12 pm

Kyle does have a headset, and can talk. His mum just doesn't allow him to. Which I kinda understand.
When he plays he also adds something to the team, which makes all up for it. He is always in vent
and listens and he uses the standard CS:S commands to warn us when something happens on his
position. (Kinda what I do mostly)

Hawk is another story. If he would do as Kyle says, he wouldn't cause any trouble. But for
some reason he doesn't accept what the caller calls. He makes the strangest decisions
in a war. Even if we tell him not to use an awp at a certain position, I still see him with an
awp. If we tell him all to slow push a bombsite, he manages to ask people if he can go
to another site on his own. That's what bothers me the most.

About Nando... He is very usefull in wars, still makes mistakes yes. But when he makes mistakes
he learns from them and in the next war he keeps them in mind. He pays attention to his
previous mistakes and does everything to not make them again. He is improving fast the
passed few weeks.

Same story goes for Ant. Only he doesn't improve at all. He keeps making the same mistakes
over and over again. It's like his brain is switched off in a war. I know he's trying, but atleast
try some more. I am getting to a point where I am gonna tell him he can't mix, unless he
changes these facts. He makes me mad everytime, simply because those are beginner
mistakes. And if you try to help him and tell him what to do next, he starts raging and
brings up the argument: "It's not like you're pro." That's not the point, everyone can
learn from eachother, I just think he is trying to prove us wrong by not listening to us
and do what he wants.

I know what I have to improve and try to work on it. Especialy my aim has to get
better, and I need to get calmer in certain situations. Just saying this
so people don't think I'm an arrogant bitch who complains about others but
can't do anything wrong himself.

@ Teddy, making 2 teams will split the clan. Not a good solution, because some
people like to rotate and play with other people. More fun aswell imo...

FOR TODAY: I would arrange 2 mixes. We'll see who wants to play. People
from mix1 can play in mix2 when needed. So I don't really see any problems
if we just play 2 mixes to keep everyone happy. Or am I wrong?

Back to top Go down
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:31 pm

lol teddy we win xD no complaining bout us, but yea we did top the scoreboard in ED (lol xD)

anyway, everyone needs to stop raging lol and yes you especially para, and ant as well because he makes you rage more.. and then you both get to stubborn to stop raging and it ruins the mix for the rest of us (kinda)

when you rage try thinking, hmm this is just a game, if we lose.. nobody will care.. and winning is overrated anyway, try to have fun
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:46 pm

Rkade wrote:
lol teddy we win xD no complaining bout us, but yea we did top the scoreboard in ED (lol xD)

anyway, everyone needs to stop raging lol and yes you especially para, and ant as well because he makes you rage more.. and then you both get to stubborn to stop raging and it ruins the mix for the rest of us (kinda)

when you rage try thinking, hmm this is just a game, if we lose.. nobody will care.. and winning is overrated anyway, try to have fun

Only one who makes me rage is either me, or the person who doesn't do what we
ask them to do. Okay, people can fail, just like me. But beginner mistakes are not
acceptable anymore in an ED match. I hope you guys atleast agree with that. I
wasn't mad at anyone except Ant yesterday.

I could explain what he did wrong to you guys, but you don't care... I can explain to
Ant, like I did a hundred times by now, but he doesn't care either. I can assure you, that's
really frustrating at times. People who fail, make their team fail aswell. Play a round on B
site with him, if you don't sigh five times in the whole war, congratulations. The worsed part
is that it looks like he does it on purpose. Yesterday after three rounds of politely asking
him to stop calling wrong stuff, he said he didn't care anymore. THEN DON'T FUCKING
JOIN AN ED WAR.

And you guys make mistakes aswell, but atleast you guys know it when you do, and
make sure you don't do it again. How many times did we ask him to not rage
when he dies? I'm glad I don't have a headset, and that's not a joke, I mean it.

Back to top Go down
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:13 pm

so yea... me, teddy, para, ant, .. and who else?
Back to top Go down
Teddy

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:21 pm

mods being going for 12 years and manage to have 5 different teams. I don't thinks it gonna split us.

We also need to re-think all are tactics RUSH B SLOW doesn't work so lets sorted on that.
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:34 pm

Tactics = practise on our warserver with people who have experience in competitions.
For example: Kyle, Ozy, Diz?, Chaos?, ...

Team = If Ant finaly stops being stuborn and tries to learn, without raging at me
when I tell him what to do/give him tips, I'm okay with it. Simply because you guys
want him to play.

With the current people in our ED team I would say:

Para, Teddy, Rkade, Ozy, Nando
(And everyone on his right position, with certain agreements)

Back to top Go down
Teddy

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:35 pm

it shouldn't matter who practice strats with, it should be with anyone in the clan.
Back to top Go down
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:43 pm

Ant > Nando, by far. The team we had was good, if it's that big of a deal we can let ant go long, me mid and teddy b...
but i think the person that's going to call needs to be at mid (mid = overview of what T are doing)

If he's that big of a burden to you he should play either short or long...
Also we can't just drop ant because he's annoying you lol... he's been in the clan way longer than nando so he goes first..
Back to top Go down
Teddy

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:44 pm

ive got a few verygames/random teams tactics i'll post them in the tactic forum
Back to top Go down
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:51 pm

also, if you drop the 2 teams thing and think about it as an A team and a B team (like in soccer herp derp), then you can let nando call for that team or whatever the shit... if you think he's that good; let him prove it there then...
you could get nando, hawk, chaos and recruit 3 more? and kick all the faggots who are basically AFK in sX (or ask them first if they want to be in the B team, squad sound more "wow this is big" so use that)

it won't split us up, we could share tactics with the B team (or have gay "gathers" against them), experiences, ...
it's not a bad idea

(btw i can't be bothered to check for spelling or punctuation today, pretty sure i just misspelled that)
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:54 pm

I don't want to drop anyone, please read what I say ffs. I want him
to stop acting like a damn moron and start paying attention to what we
say. We are trying to help him and he keeps making noobish
mistakes everytime. That is what makes me frustrated... If he
would do that, I have no problem with him. I just think people who
keep acting like him, shouldn't play in a competition. He'll never learn otherwise.

And I still think we shouldn't make 2 different teams, we should be able
to play with everyone. Just use rotation, like they do in football teams.
You are creating an atmosphere that makes people feel useless then.
Who cares about not attending 1 match? If you can't handle the rotation,
gtfo is what I say.

(this access stuff is making me a bit mad)

B-team gets a chance in the A-team in football. So you can't really make
2 seperate teams, which is my point.
Back to top Go down
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:00 pm

2 teams is a great idea tbh, you can't play in ED with a different team every match.. you need to learn to play with each other
and you can't do that if you keep switching up the team..

and you basically said ozy & nando had to join, so yea you dropped ant... and wtf are you acting like i'm offending you lols
when i finally decide to give my 2cents...

edit: well yeah lol if someone in the B team is really good he gets to join the A team, and someone from the A team goes to the B team...

xD A team hehehe

edit2: and teddy in case you're wondering why i talk dutch all the time, you have no freaking clue how awkward it is to have a discussion with your brother in english... it just doesn't feel right.
Back to top Go down
Teddy

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:08 pm

I am sorry but it far to annoying with the amount of people in ED. We ethier have two team or no team. And less work for you para aswell since the other team will have to organise themselves. Also it is NOT a B team whatsoever if they practice they can get better. And that is for everyone even really shit cs source player.
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:15 pm

Negatives:

The B-team, nobody will want to be in it. Put me in the B-team and
I'll feel like a shitter for example. A good player in the B-team
will rage if he's around 4 shitters. I am talking about the concept,
not saying anyone is a shitter or sth.

If someone from the A-team has to go to the B-team, I wonder
how he'll react.

Easy to say for us, since we take our place in the A-team for granted.

I think this is more complicated than you guys think. It isn't a game this
time, you are playing with feelings of your friends. Hope you
understand where I'm coming from.
Back to top Go down
Teddy

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:21 pm

this ISN'T a A or B team, this isn't football, and this is how most orgs are running it. Rasta have about 10 different teams, they aren't ranked in skill whatsoever, they just 5 people who like each other and want to mix, thats how it works. For example: me, rkade, para, diz and tropix=one team, we like each other and we play best together thats one team in sX. Nando, ant, choas, Teddy, tropix and diz. We like each other we mix as a team under sX. This isn't about skill what so ever, this about who YOU want to mix with.
Back to top Go down
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:25 pm

Either way i think para teddy ant and me should be in one team... we've been around the longest
(and i don't like mixing with anyone else)
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:41 pm

I just don't want to disappoint anyone, and everytime people come
to me to get a solution.

I just don't want to be the bad guy. If you guys want to arrange this all,
then I'll leave this all up to you guys. But I'll just be the passive member
(without the complaining).

I don't really support different teams, since I'm comfortable
with everyone in this clan. I can/want to mix with whoever
is able to play at the time (time is also an important factor in this).

Back to top Go down
Teddy

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:45 pm

you said you raged at ant, so you clearly aren't comforable with everyone in the clan. Also if you aren't gonna help in this then no i'm not wasting my time in mulitple teams. If i'm not even gonna get support from the leader of the clan what is the point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Chat @ Work/School::
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next