Suicidal X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suicidal X

[sX] Clan

HomeSourceBansLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog indonate

::Chat @ Work/School::

Go down 
+2
|i|'Ant
parasite_evil
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rkade

::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:20 pm

First of all I wasn't even trolling (and sure as hell am not now), if you make another thread I will close it (I'm not fucking joking anymore, asshole).

I never do anything wrong, that's why no one is angry with me, you should try it sometime.

If you are that upset with para PM him, or wait until he gets home. This forum is not some convenient way for you to resolve your bullshit.

Guess what, I'm fed up with your bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:29 pm

Teddy, just stop.

This is why we need an age limit, apparently a 16 year old isn't able to function in a mature way. Sad truth.

Pro-tip: Nobody likes you anymore teddy, ask anyone. We're all fed up with your "I'm the best lolol" bullshit.

I banned you from the forum for 1 day, to show you I'm srsly not joking anymore.
I was giving you a last chance this week, but you're done to me now.
Back to top Go down
Paddington

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:34 pm

No just stop. Banning me is pathetic. Stop bulling people and just stop, it was pathetic unban me now please.
Back to top Go down
Paddington

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:35 pm

And no banning was immature so don't give bullshit about maturiy please. I don't go around banning you on the warserver and the clan server do I? Stop and take your anger else where
Back to top Go down
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:38 pm

Unbans are not possible, you have been banned for 1 day.

Stop trolling; you have posted your thread, para will unlock it when he feels like replying.

Stop insulting me or I will ban this account as well.

I'm not trying to make anyone rage, or making new threads. So really, there is no need for me to get banned anywhere.
Immature behavior will be responded with immature behavior.
Back to top Go down
Paddington

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:41 pm

Quote :
I'm not trying to make anyone rage, or making new threads. So really, there is no need for me to get banned anywhere.

Quote :
pro-tip: Nobody likes you anymore teddy, ask anyone. We're all fed up with your "I'm the best lolol" bullshit.

Quote :
Nando: ofc i like u
Nando: but not when ur swapping peeps or sth
Nando: but ur a cool guy
Nando: why he said that?
Nando: ?

Stop.
Back to top Go down
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:44 pm

I lol at the fact you actually asked nando this.

If hitler asked him if he was a good guy, he'd say yes as well.

Now stop trolling, I've had enough. I will remove every one of your troll posts from now on.
Back to top Go down
Paddington

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:47 pm

Quote :
I lol at the fact you actually asked nando this.

If hitler asked him if he was a good guy, he'd say yes as well.

Now stop trolling, I've had enough. I will remove every one of your troll posts from now on.

no stop trolling.
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:57 pm

Can you both stop the childishness. This is exactly what I mean.
You were on about 12-year olds in the clan yesterday. You
both agreed on that statement Rkade made.

Well, that's the level of intelligence you guys are aiming at now.

It's hard enough for me to deal with Ant who takes everything I say offensive.
I even raged at him last night because it all was too much.
Now you are going the same way as him Teddy. I expected much more from
you. I admit I'm a kid most of the time. Act like a frustrated bastard who thinks
everyone is an idiot. But if you guys look in the mirror, you got to admit you're
not one slight bit better than me. I can honestly say that you, and all of the
others, sometimes are the reason why I act like that.

There's times to have fun and do whatever you wanna do. But in life there are also
times where you have to look at things in a mature way. And you have to agree,
you guys don't really care about those times.

Pffffffff, I don't know what else I can do to make you see I don't hate anyone or whatever.
Now I'm fucking tired. I consider you as a family, where I can tell everyone the truth
straight into their face. Then I get this...

Complaining about they can't sleep about this and they are sad/fed up/mad, ...
Guess what, that's what I have to go through almost everyday, for trying to keep
everyone happy. Pfffffffffffffff

Back to top Go down
https://suicidalx.forumotion.com
Paddington

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:05 pm

Sorry I don't live at your house so I don't know if Rkade ever go that 'lecture'.

Pro-tip: Nobody likes you anymore teddy, ask anyone. We're all fed up with your "I'm the best lolol" bullshit.

I guess not from this comment.

Age doesn't come into this whatsoever anymore so stop refering to it now its really irraiting. Ant rages at you because you act nasty back. No one in this clan wants advice, thats the problem. Rkade doesn't care about anything, he just sees it as a game a place where people have no feeling. He enjoy it when its like this hes just a bully in my eyes. He never said sorry to kyle I know that for fact so i'm not going to say sorry ethier. If hes above all arguments, I must be aswell.

Its sad it has to come to this, I will be sZ or whatever the name is, i'm not mixing with you lots. I'm not really proud you telling about me at work since according to rkade no one likes me, so i guess thats just increasing then. Ban after this whatever I don't care go bully your hearts content rkade.
Back to top Go down
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:20 pm

Don't even try to be a victim, lol.
I don't need to say sorry to ky because I never insulted him, I did say he was shit at short or whatever in that mix but he wasn't offended - hence no need to say sorry.

I don't enjoy insulting or being insulted, I honestly don't know why you keep thinking this.
Back to top Go down
Paddington

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:25 pm

Also lets go over what happened:

Kyle spams 'lol' in normal chat
I said sigh kyle
I disabled public chat.

It was only you and kyle who had a problem with this and decided to rage. I wanted a mix but no. We have to waste peoples time raging over something SO SMALL. There is no need for a sorry because he was in the wrong aswell. He kept on spamming chat in a mix it was annoying, I disabled public chat. BUT NO one tiny decision is too much. You rant about it and stop us having fun on a IRC mix. I'm not wasting my time mixing with a people who are bullies, ragers or spammers. If he wants to talk get his parent to let him use the mic thats not my problem. I'm not mixing with you, rkade, kyle or ant. It always end up as mess and a rage occurs. I would gladly be in the other ed team.
Back to top Go down
Paddington

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:25 pm

lol you said sigh kyle aswell so don't give bs lol.

and if kyle is angry at me, maybe he should read your posts. The only reason he isn't angry is because he never vists the forum. If he did I think he would be angry at you.
Back to top Go down
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:28 pm

I never said that, to be honest.
And if I offended him with anything else, I'll say sorry.. but that's hardly the point in this.

And keep your argument in the specific topic for this argument.
Back to top Go down
Paddington

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:44 pm

If I was to be spefic about the topic you wouldn't be here. You just decided to join the argument and create a new topic for yourself. And no you wouldn't say sorry, don't give me BS, again. At least argue your topic with valid answers (seeing as you've already said you don't care about what you say to people on the internet=bully=low self asteem). You have banned me once, and said I have no friends, I don't take you seriously anymore, just a troll and bully to make you feel better about yourself.
Back to top Go down
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:05 pm

Well, I'm just pure awesome so I feel as good about myself as anyone can feel.
I think you're actually reflecting how you feel on someone else, no wait I'm pretty sure.

And I would say sorry, but I didn't offend him, shows again how bad you know me.

Seeing as you called me a troll over 15 times, it's damn well clear you are the troll (also because I at least try to have a mature discussion and not some random name bashing, insulting, ...).

Also, as far as I know not caring about anything is called apathy and is quite common on the internet. I actually feel bad you care about what everyone thinks/says about you on the internet... goes to show how low your self asteem is, hmm.

I do realise you will post after me, trying to insult/provoke me again, which is quite sad seeing as you now no longer care (obviously you do).

I will be here tomorrow/next week when you're ready to say sorry to me. Good day sir.
Back to top Go down
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:46 pm

-post deleted-

It was full of lies, and plain trolling.
If you're going to insult me, at least tell the truth.
Or you know, grow up and don't insult me.
Back to top Go down
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:23 pm

Ant kom op msn xD kzie wel da ge online bent opt forum =D

hey joseph, how sit that young, i wait ze for you...
Back to top Go down
|i|'Ant
Admin
|i|'Ant

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:44 pm

Ik kom af ze :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.letyourmumsuckherdick.sonofsins
Paddington

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:03 pm

nah i'm pretty sure its all true. Nando is a better player than you sorry thats the truth. Para does get fed up when you insult him at the pub. I'm sitting down right now actually, and its a nice chair.
Back to top Go down
Paddington

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:04 pm

Also learn what trolling is xD, I am flaming you not trolling =D.
Back to top Go down
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:07 pm

I've never insulted para when we go to a pub, stop lying.
And don't even try saying that it's true because you weren't there.

I've done nothing wrong as you can read in these forums, and you decided to start flaming/trolling/insulting me and that is some immature bullshit and you know it.

En lol xD em dacht da die emoticons op em ware xD haha wa ne zieligeh ket ist ok xD
Back to top Go down
Paddington

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:48 pm

So your brother lies does he, because I do remember that great conversation......

Anyways, I don't have to abuse my admin to win a argument, and lets not forget whos actually putting money into the clan. Also I would like to remind you you have admin on my server. I can't have you abusing it to be honest with you. Well BB i'm going off to running in a few hours, so i'm gonna go warmup for it or whatever. Delete my posts, whatever helps you sleep at night I guess. I think I should show Kyle and nando some of the things you said, I think they would have a very different opinion. Just a bit of food for thought I guess.

Cya guys @ 8 ish 9 for the belguim lot.

I'm also going holiday next tuesday to france ,so yeah, just thought I would add it here since i'm not coming back to the forums.
Back to top Go down
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:52 pm

First of all, if you're going to actually use paying for a server as an argument.. you might want to stop using the word "my" as it should be "ours" then... I don't recall para ever saying it were "his" servers, hmm?

And I haven't said anything about ky or nando which I haven't posted in the post a few pages ago, so go ahead... you on the other hand have said some nasty things about:

para, diz, ant, ky, nando and hawk ...

But don't worry I won't tell them what you said about them (this is actually true I'm not making it up).

And yeah apparently para lies, because I've never insulted him at a pub or whenever/where ever for that matter (I think you're the one lying to be honest, seeing as you've been lying your past 3 posts or so).
Back to top Go down
Paddington

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:59 pm

One last post I guess:

Talk to para then, because its the pure truth bud sorry to hurt you there. Actually no, its my server not 'ours'. I'm about the only one who pays for it and uses so I consider it my server. I merely named [sX] I could of called it anything I like and made it anything I like. You've talk behind peoples back along with para so don't try to bs there (You: Kyle, Ant, nando, Para, hawk) Para: (Hawk, you, ant, nando). So yeah, i'm off unless you have anything wonderous to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Chat @ Work/School::
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next