Suicidal X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suicidal X

[sX] Clan

HomeSourceBansLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog indonate

Sorry to the Clan and to Para.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Teddy

Sorry to the Clan and to Para. Empty
PostSubject: Sorry to the Clan and to Para.   Sorry to the Clan and to Para. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:16 am

Unfortunately I wasn't able to login into my old account, oh well. Anyways, I am really sorry Para for what I have done. I was being incredibly immature and not only that disrespectful for what you have spend hours of time and money towards. I don't care if you don't want me in the clan anymore, and I don't care if you hate me with passion. I just hope that you can accept my apology and we can move on. This time I want this apology to be meaningful, so something this pathetic won't ever happen again.
By logging into your account and re-activating the server, I completely ruined the trust that you gave me. It was wrong of me to do so and I am very sorry for that. Also, it was wrong of me to insult you in the war. Clan members should respect each other and I for one have been a bitter Teddy all the way through. All the time I called you stupid, insulted you for no reason. It wasn't my place too and you are far more intelligent and work a lot harder than I ever would. Also when I deleted Rkade, I was being one hell of dick. Rkade did nothing but be a great friend and all I did was block him because of the crap attitude I have. To be honest if I were you, I would have banned myself by now, but you have given me so many chances and have always forgiven me.
All I want is to enjoy CSS again and not be considered an outcast while playing on the server. I would never hurt the server in anyway; all I want to do is play. However if you view me as threat I can leave the office server forever if you wish. I just want you to respond and tell me what you want. I hate being ignored and just want to know if you will ever consider being friends again. If not that’s fine, just tell me and I will leave forever.

Sorry everyone, I have been rude and disrespectful from the beginning. I hope that not only Para, but the clan will forgive me for everything I have done.

- Teddy.
Back to top Go down
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to the Clan and to Para.   Sorry to the Clan and to Para. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:42 am

It's a bit melodramatic + I sense some sarcasm :p
But if you mean it you can add me on steam again, I was never really that angry with you except when you deleted me lolz...
(but I can understand why you did it)

edit: zomfg first post in epic thread
more edits: I'll put it in a spoiler tag..
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to the Clan and to Para.   Sorry to the Clan and to Para. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:56 am

Scary my comp is off how is this possible? Crap no spoils iPod shit. No this is life
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to the Clan and to Para.   Sorry to the Clan and to Para. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:47 am

Hi Bear,

As I said while we were talking, I never wanted our friendship to end in a way like this. You're one
of the reasons I kept on playing this game and also one of the first members that I allowed
to join the clan (you co-started it with me).

Quote :
you are far more intelligent and work a lot harder than I ever would

I have no clue why you are saying this, but if you realy mean this (which is not your style at all)
please get it out of your head. When I was around you, I sometimes felt like an idiot, because you
underestimate me half of the time (like earlier today, where you tought we didn't know it was you
on the server). You're not an idiot at all and I'm sorry for saying that to you earlier this week,
I was being a dick there aswell. You're a smart bear and you tought me alot (like that hadron collider, I would've
tought it was a sexual thing without you).

And please don't take that "work harder" thing so serious. I know you did alot for our clan
and the server. That week I was gone, you practicaly kept it alive on your own. And
the plugin for the warserver is a beauty for example. Like I said, I am glad you want to help
me with all this, and it's much easier with you on my side. It was just frustrating to see how
you used my account to undo something I did (reminded me of the Big Boo trauma xD).

Look, I'm sorry for reacting in such a childish way and I'm also sorry for saying the harsh things
afterwards, I hope you know I never meant them. I was a bad friend at that time and normally
that's not the way I act at all. I just hope you accept those apologies... I'm sure it will never happen again.
I accept yours anyway, and it would be fun to get things back to what they used to be. If you want to join
the clan again (and I think noone will be against this decision, after what you just said) you can
add me on steam and I'll send you an invite again.

Just know we don't ever want to ban you from our lives Teddy, we have been through to much shit
together for that. I hope we can start with a clean slate now.

Beav beav beavers, bear?

PS: I agree with Ted on Rkade's comment. This ain't just about a game anymore, this is a part of our lives aswell.
Glad I got to know every single member in our clan.
(Didn't put it in a spoiler so Teddy's iShit could see it xD)
Back to top Go down
https://suicidalx.forumotion.com
Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to the Clan and to Para.   Sorry to the Clan and to Para. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:09 am

bear=happy can't type alot. Add I will. Sound lien downer beav gay touch change to beaver HATE SPELL CHECK
Back to top Go down
|i|'Ant
Admin
|i|'Ant

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to the Clan and to Para.   Sorry to the Clan and to Para. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:37 pm

lol you drama queens :O

I have nothing to say in this fight, it's between you, rkade and para. Of what I know and saw it was kinda hard between you and para, but if you guys can get cool again you can join the clan fo' sure! You didn't had a water close reason to delete rkade, but oh well I saw you guys are friends on steam again, so eerrr..., nothing happend? :p

luuv you 4ever xD

greetz <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.letyourmumsuckherdick.sonofsins
High Voltage

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to the Clan and to Para.   Sorry to the Clan and to Para. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:24 pm

Yey teddy's back! <3

Lets all put this behind us now, and start fresh. in fact, i could use a shower...

Voltage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to the Clan and to Para.   Sorry to the Clan and to Para. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry to the Clan and to Para.
Page 1 of 1