Suicidal X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suicidal X

[sX] Clan

HomeSourceBansLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog indonate

Kingpin Wanting to the clan =)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kingpin

Kingpin Wanting to the clan =) Empty
PostSubject: Kingpin Wanting to the clan =)   Kingpin Wanting to the clan =) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:46 pm

Hi possible that i can join your clan then ^^. I've not played the game in about almost 2 years but i'll be getting back into it i'm pritty active.
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

PostSubject: Re: Kingpin Wanting to the clan =)   Kingpin Wanting to the clan =) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:38 pm

Kingpin wrote:
Hi possible that i can join your clan then ^^. I've not played the game in about almost 2 years but i'll be getting back into it i'm pritty active.

Hi Kingpin, thanks for registering to the forum.

There's some other clanmembers who need to be part of this decision aswell (since we just need 3 more pro players
to join wars, so we gotta take the best out of all applications)

Can you say something more about yourself?

* Like when do you play? In the morning, mostly in the evening (wars take place between 20.30 and 23.30)

* What's your skill? Low, Mid, High, ...

* What's your average score? 20-1 or more like a 1-20 xD

* Other things we should know...

Thanks already, and see you soon =)
Back to top Go down
https://suicidalx.forumotion.com
Eddy

PostSubject: Re: Kingpin Wanting to the clan =)   Kingpin Wanting to the clan =) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:39 pm

Hey Kingpin, nice that you want to join us! However, before we begin may I ask your steam ID?
Back to top Go down
Kingpin

PostSubject: hmm   Kingpin Wanting to the clan =) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:05 am

* Like when do you play? In the morning, mostly in the evening (wars take place between 20.30 and 23.30)

I play evenings like around ur war times tbh =) and earlier also

Skill i don't know yet tbh prob mid was pritty good about 1 and a half years ago i've just started getting back into css now kpd b4 use to be around: 3.0-2.6

average score atm dunno prob somthing like 0-100 joke erm 25-10 or somthing but again use to be somthing like 25-0 will take a while getting back into the phase again tbh ;p
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

PostSubject: Re: Kingpin Wanting to the clan =)   Kingpin Wanting to the clan =) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:43 pm

Kingpin wrote:

I play evenings like around ur war times tbh =) and earlier also

Skill i don't know yet tbh prob mid was pritty good about 1 and a half years ago i've just started getting back into css now kpd b4 use to be around: 3.0-2.6

average score atm dunno prob somthing like 0-100 joke erm 25-10 or somthing but again use to be somthing like 25-0 will take a while getting back into the phase again tbh ;p

Allright, let's hope you can get back to your old form. We need more skilled members that are ready to play a war at any time.
Add me to steam (parasite_evil) and i'll invite you to the clan Cool

Put the following as your name: [sX] Kingpin (or whatever you like as a nickname lol)

If you want you can use the sX spray. Just ask me when you want the spray with your name underneath it, i'll
make one for you and upload it on the forums.

Welcome to the clan!
Back to top Go down
https://suicidalx.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingpin Wanting to the clan =)   Kingpin Wanting to the clan =) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingpin Wanting to the clan =)
Page 1 of 1