Suicidal X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suicidal X

[sX] Clan

HomeSourceBansLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog indonate

EDIT: Teamspeak Needed?

Go down 
3 posters

Do we need teamspeak?
Yes
EDIT: Teamspeak Needed? I_vote_lcap70%EDIT: Teamspeak Needed? I_vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
No
EDIT: Teamspeak Needed? I_vote_lcap30%EDIT: Teamspeak Needed? I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

EDIT: Teamspeak Needed? Empty
PostSubject: EDIT: Teamspeak Needed?   EDIT: Teamspeak Needed? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:12 pm

Do we need a categorie on the forum, viewable for clanmembers only, where we can discuss
things like tactiks?
Maybe we can even talk about maps and other clan related things in there, since no other
member shall be able to see it.

Last edited by parasite_evil on Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://suicidalx.forumotion.com
|i|'Ant
Admin
|i|'Ant

PostSubject: Re: EDIT: Teamspeak Needed?   EDIT: Teamspeak Needed? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:57 pm

I think you even shouldn't vote about is! Tactics is essential in clan wars! Maybe we should buy teamspeak for this, but I'm not sure. It isn't very expensive, unlike you're poor like para (xD), so maybe you guys (and I) affort this. It's just a suggestion not a duty!

ANT
Back to top Go down
http://www.letyourmumsuckherdick.sonofsins
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

PostSubject: Re: EDIT: Teamspeak Needed?   EDIT: Teamspeak Needed? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:58 pm

sonofsins (ANT) wrote:
I think you even shouldn't vote about is! Tactics is essential in clan wars! Maybe we should buy teamspeak for this, but I'm not sure. It isn't very expensive, unlike you're poor like para (xD), so maybe you guys (and I) affort this. It's just a suggestion not a duty!

ANT

Teamspeak is on the internet for free. Psycho can even set up a teamspeak server, which we can join whenever
we want to audio-chat.

I don't know if everyone of us has a headset, I don't btw. I do have sound and use my mic (which i use for rapping xD) to talk
to you guys.
Not sure if everyone supports this part, but it would be handy. Besides, there's only one person who will mostly talk
during the wars. He will give orders and the others just listen and do what he says they got to do.

To download Teamspeak click on the link: Download Teamspeak

As soon as everyone agrees to this, we will put up a server within the minute Cool

Btw, tactic section added to the 'warzone'

Good suggestion btw ant =)
If you got any others, don't hesitate to open up a topic! This clan is getting better every day btw, good job everyone!
Back to top Go down
https://suicidalx.forumotion.com
RiseAgainst

RiseAgainst

PostSubject: Re: EDIT: Teamspeak Needed?   EDIT: Teamspeak Needed? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:52 am

i realy hope teamspeak dowload dont give me virus i allready got 4
Back to top Go down
|i|'Ant
Admin
|i|'Ant

PostSubject: Re: EDIT: Teamspeak Needed?   EDIT: Teamspeak Needed? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:38 pm

hey guys as you all already'll know i tryed to set up a teamspeak server. It went very good but when i got to open my ports i was hasitaiting and i didn't. now i'll ask my dad to help me and maybe we can play on it then, if we really need it, depends on this vote.

greetz ANT
Back to top Go down
http://www.letyourmumsuckherdick.sonofsins
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EDIT: Teamspeak Needed?   EDIT: Teamspeak Needed? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EDIT: Teamspeak Needed?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suicidal X :: Staff Support :: S.section-
Jump to: