Suicidal X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suicidal X

[sX] Clan

HomeSourceBansLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog indonate

going to be offline about a week...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bruce

Bruce

going to be offline about a week... Empty
PostSubject: going to be offline about a week...   going to be offline about a week... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:08 pm

waiting for my new comp to come on next week... until that i wont be playing css.
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

PostSubject: Re: going to be offline about a week...   going to be offline about a week... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:29 pm

No problem Bruce!

Thanks for letting us know through the forum, glad to have you on the team : )

We'll miss you buddy No

xD
Back to top Go down
https://suicidalx.forumotion.com
Bruce

Bruce

PostSubject: Re: going to be offline about a week...   going to be offline about a week... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:45 pm

today i got an text message that "ur computer parts has been delivered to the post office" i went to there and they said that my package didnt come even the paper shows that it was supposed to come... and mine package was the only one that was lost today... Mad Mad Mad Mad

it is lost somewhere and im supposed to go check if it will come tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

PostSubject: Re: going to be offline about a week...   going to be offline about a week... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:29 am

Bruce wrote:
today i got an text message that "ur computer parts has been delivered to the post office" i went to there and they said that my package didnt come even the paper shows that it was supposed to come... and mine package was the only one that was lost today... Mad Mad Mad Mad

it is lost somewhere and im supposed to go check if it will come tomorrow.

Awwww poor Bruce Sad

I reinstalled my PC this week, suddenly my games are all fucked up. Bought new graph card, cuz the games
looked green red black and purple, still the same shit.

So i know your feeling Sad Haven't played a game in 6 days, getting crazy!!

Hope they find your package soon, cuz maybe they set you up or something ? :S

Good luck mate! We miss you! Razz
Back to top Go down
Bruce

Bruce

PostSubject: Re: going to be offline about a week...   going to be offline about a week... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:18 pm

i didnt come today, they sent it to wrong place. im lucky if package comes even on friday...
Back to top Go down
Bruce

Bruce

PostSubject: Re: going to be offline about a week...   going to be offline about a week... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:14 pm

when building an computer from components(?) it is sometimes so hard.. DDR3 or DDR2? mATX or ATX?... etc. first order was an total fail and i couldnt cancel it cus it is on the mail already. so ordered from an different site cus i dont need all the parts what i ordered from that first site. cus im chancing my friends computer parts with my car, which i wrecked today. (summertyres + snow -.-)
not badly but it didnt get any prettyer from it Smile

and the reason im "giving" my car away is that im going into army at JAN-FEB for 6 months Smile

so lets hope that finally the right parts comes on monday cheers
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

PostSubject: Re: going to be offline about a week...   going to be offline about a week... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:14 pm

Bruce wrote:
when building an computer from components(?) it is sometimes so hard.. DDR3 or DDR2? mATX or ATX?... etc. first order was an total fail and i couldnt cancel it cus it is on the mail already. so ordered from an different site cus i dont need all the parts what i ordered from that first site. cus im chancing my friends computer parts with my car, which i wrecked today. (summertyres + snow -.-)
not badly but it didnt get any prettyer from it Smile

and the reason im "giving" my car away is that im going into army at JAN-FEB for 6 months Smile

so lets hope that finally the right parts comes on monday cheers

Yoooo Bruce!

Hope the parts for your pc will come soon. Sorry to hear about the car though, but
summer tires + snow = CRAAASH xD

Well lucky nobody got hurt. Let's hope you get the pc up to date in no time, so you can
play safely inside Very Happy

Keep us posted matey!
Back to top Go down
Bruce

Bruce

PostSubject: Re: going to be offline about a week...   going to be offline about a week... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:58 pm

TOMORROW!!! my comp parts r now at the post office and i will go get them and then my friend will put it all together and install win7 and something... i have download steam css and many other programs so im not yet sure that i would be able to play tomorrow.

and i bought today new mousepad and a new mouse

mousepad = razer goliathus mid size

mouse = razer deathadder

so u can expect a lot improvements on gaming from me Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Bruce

Bruce

PostSubject: Re: going to be offline about a week...   going to be offline about a week... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:12 pm

i have noticed that our office server aint so popular anymore?
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

PostSubject: Re: going to be offline about a week...   going to be offline about a week... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:35 am

Bruce is still alive !!!!!!!!!

YEAAAAAAAAH xD

Our server changed ip last week, so it takes a bit of time for ppl to find it again.
When you back send everyone an invite to the office server friends group, we're all doing that now =D

I hope, in a few weeks, it'll be full again every evening =)

Looking forward on playing css with you again mateey xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: going to be offline about a week...   going to be offline about a week... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

going to be offline about a week...
Page 1 of 1