Suicidal X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suicidal X

[sX] Clan

HomeSourceBansLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog indonate

Introducing God

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Varlician

Introducing God Empty
PostSubject: Introducing God   Introducing God I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 7:37 pm

Hi, I'm a God, also known as Thor - although technically i'm an Asgardian, not an Avenger. If however you wish to worship me, i'll allow you.
Erm, I'm also known for my advocating of chems during games in the form of energy drinks... wait, lets correct that, i'm on commission - I advocate the use of Rockstar Energy Drinks (TM) - feel free to use google and browse their website, purchase yourself some packs of 24.

Been playing counterstrike since the early beta stages in the half-life period, before i even had a PC at home and 56k dial up was still a thing... i used to go into the local town to play TFC and CS in a net cafe!!! omg those were the days.
I've progressed from being called a hacker, to a p90 noob - the more people moan in game about the p90, the more i use it. I also make a good sniper at times, just so long as i've had my chems.

Why am i making an introduction post when everyone knows me? Erm... because i feel like i need to be nice to the forums, good karma and all that.
So forum, here's some random letters for you to eat up as a treat .... ohaigfbcuabfuabfiehfiowafnb cvuyerbujferifjerfhiueghrf

Now that stuff's out of the way - lets get this ball rolling Smile

V - Thor - (Many many other names)
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

Introducing God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing God   Introducing God I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 7:42 pm

Alright you already showed us you Rock. Let's make you a Star now cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://suicidalx.forumotion.com
Varlician

Introducing God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing God   Introducing God I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 8:19 pm

wheyyyy, i love what you did there... very clever - want a commission?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introducing God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing God   Introducing God I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing God
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suicidal X :: Introduction :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: