Suicidal X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suicidal X

[sX] Clan

HomeSourceBansLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog indonate

Dropdead gots problem

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dropdead

Dropdead gots problem Empty
PostSubject: Dropdead gots problem   Dropdead gots problem I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:51 am

Hey guys this couples of days that is coming I would may be a asshole for some reason pls don't take it seriously just cleaning my mind for a while, I know that this tread may be a bullshit for some of you, but i just want you to say if i say something wrong don't take it personal, here is the reason I just have spoken to some cop at 12.00 am at my house coz my father got punched in the face of my cousin so I'm pissed of ass hell and yes I haev a anger management it could take some days to go away. this tread is useless im not looking for attetion if u guys think i am, I just want to say that if I said something please dont take it personal, I'm new to this clan and I dont want to throw it away cause maybe some of u guys think im a asshole or something. sorry again for this thread guys.

And yes I am bad at english so you guys probablysee some wrong grammar or something Smile have fun guys Smile

-Drop
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: Dropdead gots problem   Dropdead gots problem I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:31 pm

Hi

I'm the first who sees this...
Ur having some rough time i guess.
I'd say u quit css for some days to come back in shape.
Because trust me, when u play css and die many times u just keep on getting stressed.
Going out with some friends or something will help you.

-Nando
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

PostSubject: Re: Dropdead gots problem   Dropdead gots problem I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:33 pm

Hey drop!

I hope everything will work out fine at home. Just want to let you know that this
is a clan made for a group of friends. So everyone threats eachother as a family in
here. So whenever you feel sad or mad, you can talk to us if you want <3 Thank you
for letting us know about this, I'm sure nobody will get offended by you.

To me you are a nice person, who's always there for a laugh. Can't remember any
moments where I didn't have fun when you were around Very Happy I hope
everything will get better soon and if you need someone to talk to, or if I can help
you out with anything, just let me know. We're all here for you buddy <3

(BTW, your English isn't bad at all Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
https://suicidalx.forumotion.com
|i|'Ant
Admin
|i|'Ant

PostSubject: Re: Dropdead gots problem   Dropdead gots problem I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:10 pm

Yo Drop!

Just wanted to give you my support, as the rest did and probably will do Very Happy. You didn't offend or did something wrong to me in person for as long I remember (and I think not with anybody else of the clan, else there would be a rumour going around xD). We aren't that big of friends, because we don't know each other too well, but I hope this will change quite soon. Hope the situation between your father and cousin gets sorted out soon, we don't like clan members running around being pissed like hell ;(.

As for your english, it's better as mine mate, so no stress xD. (we don't care alot about it really Very Happy)

Ant
Back to top Go down
http://www.letyourmumsuckherdick.sonofsins
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: Dropdead gots problem   Dropdead gots problem I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:21 am

|i|'Ant wrote:

As for your english, it's better as mine mate, so no stress xD.
Ant

Wow.

It's as if someone divided that sentence by zero, disaster area much..

And you know.. I honestly don't know what to say so uhm
Dropdead gots problem 2vvkvbr

Funneh doggeh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropdead gots problem   Dropdead gots problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dropdead gots problem
Page 1 of 1