Suicidal X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suicidal X

[sX] Clan

HomeSourceBansLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog indonate

The Bullshit stops now.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Teddy

The Bullshit stops now.  Empty
PostSubject: The Bullshit stops now.    The Bullshit stops now.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:43 am

Some people are failing to read my posts. I said no rages, and what do I get? Para ranting over me saying sigh ky. That is frankly pathetic and let me start off by saying I don't give a shit. Secoundly, its a mix you shoudln't be speaking in public chat or is ky god now and can be above the rules? If I hear anymore bullshit about this para, i'm not mixing with you. I would gladly be in the other team if this can be arranged.

Parasite_Evil |: Ky Saenkov^: i dont care hes a prick if he did that in a war he wuld risk u losing it
Lets start off by saying if kyle spammed in ed, cevo or esl he would quickly find himself getting told off by admins so don't give me bullshit.

" Ky Saenkov^: i dont care hes a prick" So is kyle and you above the law of insulting me then. So its fine to insult me is it?

Not only that while in the match rkade even said sigh kyle and yet he doesn't get lecture or is this only for teddy?

If I hear one bit of bullshit in your next post para i'm not mixing with you in ED. Ive had enough you've pissed me off enough. I thought it would be nice to meet you at lan BUT IT APPEARS I'M FUCKIN WRONG. AGAIN. You rage and rant at other people saying they are ruining your mix to me, but now you are ruining my mixes. Your constate get game sense or telling me why rotate this or has gone past it. You aren't pro yourself so don't give fuckin advice; esspencually bullshit advice it pisses me off. Say the tactic and be done with it, that fuckin hard? People aren't perfect and will make mistakes, so don't bother raging and ranting or trying to cry on my shoulder after a mix I don't care. If someone makes a mistake don't argue during match do it after the match and be nice about it. You are always really fuckin nasty and horrid about it thats why ant rages back at you. If you tell ant OH U FAIL U LOST THAT MATCH, its hardly inspiring is it? What if i told you you are shit at awping because you can't quick switch guarteed you would rage back. Also I am getting pissed with you saying: I'm not in this you can sort it, I don't care, I can see this failing i'm not gonna help. You shouldn't EVEN TRY and lead clan if you saying things like this. Just give up if you don't care, i'm not wasting my time helping if you aren't gonna help in any of mine decsiions.

I'm really pissed off, I want this to work but everything I do makes you fuckin rage. Hell I can't even get rid of a vac banned hacker without getting lecture. It was like today with team bear, you were franky really rude. Then as soon as you asked ky my opinion didn't exist. You trust a 9 year old kid with a bit of skill over me. Wake up he isn't God.

bb gg you've managed to piss me off again. If this ain't gonna work or you won't agree i'm off the ED roster. Its frankley pathetic you call me a leader, and then just rant and rage over everything I do. You've thrown cheap insults at me saying I suck as a leader and I'm shit (you've said this several times to protect a Vac script kiddy if you need memory refresh). Ive paid money to get up a public, I then woke up at 6 to create the sourcebans webiste and the HLXstats website, ive kept all the servers up to date and all ive gotton in return are pathetic insult and arguments. I'm done wasting my time if you keep this up; next time I won't mix maybe I should spent some time with Dad and watch some DD with him.

Fed up and tried of the bullshit, it ends now.

-Teddy

Back to top Go down
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: The Bullshit stops now.    The Bullshit stops now.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:41 am

Anarchy is what this clan needs!

no leaders, no authorities, no masters - we are all equally shit...

(but I know you guys don't like anarchy ;( so here's plan B :
assign tasks to ppl...
You can have like errmm
The war reviewer - reviews every mix (in a constructive way);
The matchplanner - plans matches (asks who is available when & how long etc);
The recruiter - introduces new peeps to the clan (kinda like a scout in sports);
The caller - comes up with new tactics and calls in scrims;
The tech'er - maintains forum and website and stuff (this is not necessary but i'm just throwing it in there).

I dunno I'm really bored, but if everyone minds his own task there probably won't be bullshit like this then)
Back to top Go down
Teddy

PostSubject: Re: The Bullshit stops now.    The Bullshit stops now.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:30 pm

This between me and para not you.

Last edited by Teddy on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: The Bullshit stops now.    The Bullshit stops now.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:46 pm

You two should get on dr. Phil
Back to top Go down
Teddy

PostSubject: Re: The Bullshit stops now.    The Bullshit stops now.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:01 pm

don't post anymore you are just a troll thats all you are, so just don't even reply. You take nothing serious you just find it funny to mock and bs as standard and even get away with it. Its pathetic really, just go enjoy bulling people with your low self asteem on steam forums not here.
Back to top Go down
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: The Bullshit stops now.    The Bullshit stops now.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:05 pm

Hmm okay, I see this going nowhere.
Please contact the person you are having trouble with via PM, thank you.

I am locking this thread now, please don't make any others.

Edit: when para reads this, he can reopen it, if he wants to.
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

PostSubject: Re: The Bullshit stops now.    The Bullshit stops now.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:45 pm

Hello Teddy

Glad to start my working day, being concerned about this book you wrote.

first of all, I have never raged in a war. I told you my opinion yesterday, and still
think you acted wrong. If you don't give a shit, why write this whole book?

The one thing you were proud on, is the fact that we dealt with loss very well. We
are a friendly and nice clan in the eyes of our opponents. All Kyle did was having a fun
chat with a guy called Nath. He didn't harm anyone in the mix, the two just had a friendly
conversation. In return you turned off allchat. Kind of a childish response in my opinion,
so I told you my thoughts. Am I the one raging then?

Talking about laws made me kinda laugh. This is a game Teddy, is it wrong to give
my opinion to you then? Rkade got a lecture from me at home, so please don't talk
bullshit about things you don't know nothing about. You insulted Kyle, are you above
the law then? Kind of being a hypocrite there.

Call it all bullshit that I write, that's your opinion. I am still allowed to give my opinion,
no person younger than me should act disrespectfull towards that opinion. I still think
you should say sorry to Kyle, since he has don't nothing wrong. You started it imo.
Go ahead and tell the story about: "everyone against Teddy", but trust me, I defend
you more than you think. I even tell people at work about you, so I don't even know
where your sudden rage comes from.

You are being just like ant in that part where you rage at me. I don't even react to that,
I think I've explained myself enough. Telling you guys that I'm not pro, I'm just
helping you like you should help me. But yes, children do take things like that offensive,
don't they Teddy? Again, telling me I don't help you guys, that even hurts. The forum
you are typing on, even the reason why this clan still exists. I think I've done more
for that, than anyone else here. Denying this would make you look like a sad person.
And I think you can be mature enough to understand this is true.

Telling me I didn't support you with the VAC banned person is bullshit. I kicked him and
I spend a whole night explaining why he got kicked. You, however, where the person
who took this decision, but put all the responsibility to me. If that's leading a clan, then
your image of being a leader is verry strange to be honest. (+ he won't be VAC banned
because he hasn't cheated yet).

I think you have a problem with seeing what really happens. You start thinking/insinuating things,
but you also take them as the truth. I never said I chose Kyle over you, I don't look at
a group of friends that way. For me, everyone is equal. I hope one day you'll be mature
enough to realise you are overreacting here. Saying you didn't exist anymore, is bullshit.
Since you got the free choise to get the fifth guy in the war. I didn't want to war with Ant,
still I allowed you to pick Ant to war with. I don't know what else I can do to be honest.

I call you a leader, but you have to be able to be one. It's not all that simple as you think.
The only thing I ask is a bit respect for the things I do. I give you all the freedom to do as
you please. You can make decision that involve the clan, you are equal to me and have the
same rights as me. But being "leader" of a clan, without being mature isn't really a nice
combination. I hope you agree with me when I say: your decisions and effort for the
clan are helping the clan, but the way you carry them through is not the example of
a mature leader.

I'm fed up of your attitude aswell. Nobody says your effort isn't important. Trust me, it is.
The only ones who help me and make my life easier, are you and Rkade. Again, the way you
both act is just not always the right one. Try and look at this more serious and mature, and
you will be the perfect example of a leader. But let's be honest, you can be fucking stubborn
and childish sometimes... At those times I just get frustrated and mad. If you'd be in my shoes,
you'd be doing the same. Hell, you are even doing the same at this exact moment.

Again, you THINK I don't appreciate what you do. I do appreciate it, because without you
I would've given up already. Just the way you fullfill the tasks you do, aren't the way I look
at the responsibility of leading a clan. Guess you'll share this point of view as you grow older.

@ Rkade, been there, done that. I have made Ant the match planner of ED. That's where my
rage at him kinda started. I had to read through all of the ED help articles, to be able
to arrange a war. Because he didn't care anymore. I lost my respect for him at that point,
because it was the second time I got the clan ED. Trust me, when he showed me he didn't
even do effort to arrange a war, I almost kicked him. Even pressing a button is too much
for some people. Being a clanmember is easy, arranging everything for those members
is almost a 24/7 job. But again, people don't realise that.

I can explain everything 100 times over and over, but if you don't understand me, I guess
you'll never will. I just hope you understand where I'm coming from. If you look at it as
an attack towards you as a person again, then nevermind...

Back to top Go down
https://suicidalx.forumotion.com
|i|'Ant
Admin
|i|'Ant

PostSubject: Re: The Bullshit stops now.    The Bullshit stops now.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:41 pm

Para, I honestly don't know where you get these things about me, you're saying bullshit all over the place...

I'm not supporting you or Teddy, just defending myself here.

Quote :
You are being just like ant in that part where you rage at me. I don't even react to that,
I think I've explained myself enough. Telling you guys that I'm not pro, I'm just
helping you like you should help me.

I only said that once to you, but you still seem to have that idea in your head. I really wonder where you get those things from, seriously...

And actually you're just the same like me, you don't accept help from anyone you think who 'sucks'. Only for the people who you think are 'Gods' like Diz, Ozy and Ky. These people don't have to be offended by this, just mentioning it.

Quote :
I have made Ant the match planner of ED. That's where my
rage at him kinda started. I had to read through all of the ED help articles, to be able
to arrange a war. Because he didn't care anymore.

I NEVER said i don't care anymore about ED. For the match planner thing I asked your help and advice because I didn't understand shit about it. Why did you make me match planner anyway? Don't you think I have been reading through all that bullshit? Don't you think I put effort in that?

Also, I can't be a real match planner when you make everyone leader and let everyone organise and cancel wars as they please, I don't think I was the match planner anymore here from this point...

As for the kick you wanted to give me, you never warned me or said something about it to me. Instead of that you just came home and started being mad and angry on me on steam and in mixes.

I really like to mix with you guys as I told you many times already. You even offered to go over the rotation and the tactics with me because I really suck in your eyes, and i agreed with that idea. Even better: I asked you multiple times when you were going to run with me over them again, but you cba or couldn't be bothered back then.

Greetz Ant.

Back to top Go down
http://www.letyourmumsuckherdick.sonofsins
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

PostSubject: Re: The Bullshit stops now.    The Bullshit stops now.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:34 pm

Ant, don't go being a Teddy. I had a conversation about what I did wrong with you, and you gave me
tips. I hope you realise I have payed attention to these points given by you. I care about every
tip that is given me, because trying different ways of playing makes you a better player automaticaly.

Second of all, you asked me to be the match planner.

Para: I don't understand shit about this ED stuff
Ant: It's not that hard
Para: You be the match planner then... You guys have to do different tasks
and help me out with this one, because I don't get this at all.
Ant: Fine for me!

--One day of active matchplanner and a week of inactivity later--

Para: Shouldn't you be arranging the wars?
Ant: ED will probably be the same as last time, where nobody cares. Why
would I leave my sleep for that...

Not the exact words, but that's how you reacted. Please don't say I am a liar,
because I wouldn't be mad at you for things that happen in my imagination.

Everyone a leader, blablabla. You didn't even arrange one war, how can you know
they would cancel it or not. It's a team for fuck sake, you are using hypothetical
bullshit stories as an argument. Such discussions piss me off.

As for the training. Didn't I allow you in a mix, so we could tell you in a decent and
mannered way what to do and all that? I even gave you the following tips: don't peak an awp
with M4 and don't hold the bomb with an awp. We didn't rage and that mix was fun
without any consequenses.

The next war however, you started making the same mistakes I warned you for. How do you
think that does make me feel? Seriously, don't you think that's frustrating? That's where
my idea of "Ant doesn't even pay attention to our hints" argument comes from. I'm not making
up stuff, like certain kids in our clan do.

I hope you remember these things again, because you aren't solving this issue by
just making up stuff with vague comments... Same as that laughing at me yesterday,
you weren't involved in the discussion, yet you think it's funny that we both are mad
at eachother. I can't think that's disrespectfull now?

If you really can't sleep about this all, you should've started talking to me in a mature way.
Knowing what I talk about helps alot in that. But I have a feeling you only read what you want
to see. I bet you will even mistake this post for an attack towards you in person. Puberty
does strange things to people in summer I see. But yeah, I'm talking bullshit here... *SIGH*

Back to top Go down
https://suicidalx.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bullshit stops now.    The Bullshit stops now.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bullshit stops now.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suicidal X :: ::WarZone:: [sX] ::WarZone:: :: War Review-
Jump to: