Suicidal X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suicidal X

[sX] Clan

HomeSourceBansLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog indonate

unban appeal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
death

unban appeal Empty
PostSubject: unban appeal   unban appeal I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:02 pm

Yes slimhunter was caught hacking i cant prove he did or didnt. i just defended him coz he is a close mate that ive known for 5 years and i trusted he wouldn't hack. i DONT have hacking history. my brother does and as my brother isnt is sX and never wants/wanted to be it has nothing to do with him. I said it looked cool and id like to use my bro's vac banned account, on non vac server, on his comp, which isnt linked into my comp, my steam account or sX in anyway so rli that doesn't show i hacked, hack or ever will. i DIDNT lie to you, My brother after getting his steam account vac banned, bought another account that he was playing on lastnight on the pub server with me and hawk his name was "juicyminge. so In short, you can me, i dont hack so i think you should reconsider letting me back into sX and unbanning me from your server. i have done nothing wrong.

i will be nice to hear from you.

Kind Regards, Calvin
Back to top Go down
Teddy

unban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban appeal   unban appeal I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:15 pm

The decision is final I am afraid.

Please don't make anymore topics.

-Kind regards Teddy
Back to top Go down

unban appeal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suicidal X :: ::WarZone:: [sX] ::WarZone:: :: War Review-
Jump to: