Suicidal X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suicidal X

[sX] Clan

HomeSourceBansLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog indonate

Anderlecht goalkeeper to para and ant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ozy

Anderlecht goalkeeper to para and ant Empty
PostSubject: Anderlecht goalkeeper to para and ant   Anderlecht goalkeeper to para and ant I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:11 pm

I heard on the news anderlechts goal keeper has moved to big boy league (barclays premier league). He has moved to wolves which is the worst club in the league so i just came to rub it in. P.S : anderlecht suck.City rule
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

PostSubject: Re: Anderlecht goalkeeper to para and ant   Anderlecht goalkeeper to para and ant I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:22 pm

Ozy wrote:
I heard on the news anderlechts goal keeper has moved to big boy league (barclays premier league). He has moved to wolves which is the worst club in the league so i just came to rub it in. P.S : anderlecht suck.City rule

First of all, Jelle Van Damme is not a goalkeeper. He is a defender/middfielder who plays on the left
side of the field.

Second of all, I would like to thank Wolverhampton to buy this shit player from us xD
Can't believe they gave 3 million euros for the biggest crap piece of player I've ever seen. He made
me yell at the tv screen so much, my mum didn't even allow me to watch football at a certain point xD

So your mission to rub it in has failed, because now all of England has to watch him suck Very Happy

Some other players your league might like: Gillet, Deschacht, Rnic, Wasilewski, Boussoufa, Bulykin
I would carry them over sea if I have to xD

PS: glad you following Anderlecht, Ozy! Means you have taste and know what football is about.
GO MAN CITY, THE ONLY TEAM IN MANCHESTER!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://suicidalx.forumotion.com
Ozy

PostSubject: Re: Anderlecht goalkeeper to para and ant   Anderlecht goalkeeper to para and ant I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:34 pm

Haha, true about the only team in manchester Smile, swear i heard it was under 21 belguim keeper was him but oh well, other news i'm downloading 8 mile onto my ipod ( a rent ) i cannot believe i have not watched it before i feel like a trator to eminem, so cant wait to watch it. P.S i'll follow anderlecht in the ECC cup tell me if i have missed a match or when one is coming up (so i can rub it in your face when you lose to a "proper" team, notice how i said proper (because i think anderlecht suck) - cheeky. love you, hope get knocked out the cup <3 xxx
Back to top Go down
Ozy

PostSubject: Re: Anderlecht goalkeeper to para and ant   Anderlecht goalkeeper to para and ant I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:35 pm

Who is in belguims group, we got usa croatia and algeria i think, good group. but man city's adam johnson didnt go ( he's the new ronaldo trust me ), shaun wright phillips went though Smile.
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

PostSubject: Re: Anderlecht goalkeeper to para and ant   Anderlecht goalkeeper to para and ant I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:17 pm

Ozy wrote:
Who is in belguims group, we got usa croatia and algeria i think, good group. but man city's adam johnson didnt go ( he's the new ronaldo trust me ), shaun wright phillips went though Smile.

Belgium didn't make the WC xD
I hope England gets far, but the way they played their friendly games, I have to say I'm
not convinced about their skills Sad

In the "General Chat Topic" you can see who i think will win the World Cup this year. We started
a game about it, so feel free to join oz oz !

It'll take a while before the Champions League starts, but I'll tell you when they play
their first game bounce

I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Ozy

PostSubject: Re: Anderlecht goalkeeper to para and ant   Anderlecht goalkeeper to para and ant I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:02 am

it's definately either spain or argentina.
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

PostSubject: Re: Anderlecht goalkeeper to para and ant   Anderlecht goalkeeper to para and ant I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:39 pm

Ozy wrote:
it's definately either spain or argentina.

Argentina has no defensive wingers, a coach that was a good player but
sucks at tactics and Messi snores at night, so he keeps everyone awake.

I say they make it to the second round, but then they'll fail xD

Spain has the best team and is favorite, but I don't hope they win Sad

I support Brazil and Chile !
(And England in a way, if it makes you happy, you can have it xD)

Love Argentina btw, just hate that they don't get a descent coach...
Back to top Go down
Ozy

PostSubject: Re: Anderlecht goalkeeper to para and ant   Anderlecht goalkeeper to para and ant I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:12 pm

They got the city legend tevez Smile
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

PostSubject: Re: Anderlecht goalkeeper to para and ant   Anderlecht goalkeeper to para and ant I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:42 pm

Ozy wrote:
They got the city legend tevez Smile

bounce

Don't think he will solve their defensive problems xD
But Tevez, Messi, Aguero, ... If they can be efficiƫnt everytime they get a chance,
they might get far. Just defensively they will get in trouble against the 'big' teams.
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

PostSubject: Re: Anderlecht goalkeeper to para and ant   Anderlecht goalkeeper to para and ant I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:25 pm

This is how we look at the transfer xD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anderlecht goalkeeper to para and ant   Anderlecht goalkeeper to para and ant I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anderlecht goalkeeper to para and ant
Page 1 of 1