Suicidal X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suicidal X

[sX] Clan

HomeSourceBansLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog indonate

I am leaving sX

Go down 
+4
High Voltage
Kyle^
Rkade
Ozy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ozy

I am leaving sX Empty
PostSubject: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:30 pm

Hi it's dP.#

I'd just like to say from yesterday i have left sX
I'm sorry to anyone who might be annoyed by that
or upset from anything else i have done,
now i ask of you please don't bug me or
bother me (not that you have been doing since)
Thanks for understanding,

Ozy
Back to top Go down
Rkade

I am leaving sX Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:15 pm

Honestly, we don't care about what you do anymore...
I just hope you have learned your lesson about not messing with us.

And I'd like to add that it was REAL immature of you to ban us (not to mention you started raging at teddy that is was your server, which it's not).
If you would've stopped raging for once, maybe you could've asked us nicely to leave...

Enjoy your ban from everything <3
Back to top Go down
Ozy

I am leaving sX Empty
PostSubject: You got the wrong end of the stick   I am leaving sX I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:47 pm

I came on vent with 4 of my mid+ friends i was TRYING to impress, then half way through a tough mix i hear rkade teddy and voltage FUCKING vent spamming in my channel YELLING B THERE SHORT, after i asked you all nicely to leave YOU THEN CARRYED on and you call me immature.. hmm k?. Then i was getting a mix and everyone was joining my team + theres, and you refused to leave even when everyone else was joining ( you didnt even have a mix yet ) i asked you time and time so i banned you 3 for an hour seing as you wasnt listening to me. Then you decided to ban me from "MY" warserver and public, and now your hacking my server time and time WHEN I'VE ASKED YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE, and you sX want an apology, WELL YOU CAN SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS AND PISS OFF Smile stay the hell away from me rkade and teddy and stop hacking my server

Ozy
Back to top Go down
Rkade

I am leaving sX Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Cool story bro, nice rage.

Also:
I am leaving sX 2hrltvk
Back to top Go down
Kyle^

I am leaving sX Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:22 am

wow cool jocolor
Back to top Go down
High Voltage

I am leaving sX Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:55 pm

ozy, check out this website:
http://www.carebear.co.uk
Back to top Go down
Rkade

I am leaving sX Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:19 pm

Voltage, wtf man...
This is more appropriate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbMLphi7HQU

Now that I think of it, this might be made for just this occasion!
Back to top Go down
|i|'Ant
Admin
|i|'Ant

I am leaving sX Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:22 pm

Dude i wasn't even here and still you delete me, fag. I didn't do anything, but it looks like it's 'sX's fault' -generalizing ftw!-. I only heard the story on the side of rkade, teddy and voltage so I don't know what to think, but in my opinion -of what I've heard- you were being an ass. Which is true, you're just being nice to people who think you're the best -you mid+ friends-. You could say the sX members had no reason to fuck up your war, but you always barg into our ventrillo channel, and even worse, you start to sing and we're like "sush, we wanna play" you just continue...

I only have one more thing to say: grab a napkin homie, you just got served...

greetz
Back to top Go down
http://www.letyourmumsuckherdick.sonofsins
Ozy

I am leaving sX Empty
PostSubject: Sorry to other members   I am leaving sX I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:46 pm

Ant i'm sorry for any inconvinieniance this may put, but i didnt want anything to do with sX anymore for reasons i dont want to explain so i am sorry if that may annoy you, and you have nothing to do with me leaving, i only removed you because of sX's immaturity after i left ( hacking servers i was in, spamming servers i joined ) i am sorry to anyone else aswell. My story is posted above of my opinion of the matter and this is my last post.
Thanks,

Ozy
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

I am leaving sX Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:58 pm

So this is why you aren't online anymore, you did delete me ...

Well, I wasn't there, so can't realy say anything about this. I just think
it's wrong of you to delete people who weren't even there. You know I
would never have something against you. Just sad you had to go like this,
since I had fun gaming and talking with/to you.

Anyway, don't pay attention to the immature reactions you get on the
forums. Internet is a place where kids can act tuff, just ignore them
when they try Rolling Eyes

Maybe I'll see you around Ozeeeeh!

Greetings,
Par Par
Back to top Go down
https://suicidalx.forumotion.com
Ozy

I am leaving sX Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:35 pm

I'm afraid not I'm banned from the server, and I don't really want an uban, I removed everyone in sX because there was nobody I could trust anymore, teddy and rkade have already hacked my server and messed it up and done wars on it when I told them to leave me alone. So sorry para not your fault hope you can understand me leaving, and good luck carrying on the clan. But I don't wish to stay friends with people/sX members I cannot trust.
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

I am leaving sX Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:48 pm

I kicked Teddy from the clan Ozy. You know the Recon clan I was in before
I stopped playing CSS? He took their clantag and made a new clan named
exactly the same.

Then he told everyone sX is dead. Then he told all our members they should join
his clan (this way he could tell everyone he killed sX).

See, I don't realy know what happened between you guys that day. But if I could
go back in time, I would've never became friends with Teddy. Had fun with him and all that,
but you are 100% right about him. He is a person who can't be trusted, because he
has fun in making people's life misserable.

I'm sorry for what he has done, I'm just sad that I have to take responsability
for the childish acts he does every day.

Remember when you need me, you can trust me mate. I've never acted like that to anyone
and I'll never act like that. It's not that it makes you mad, it's just sad to see how those
kinda people act. The ones who always say: "it's just a game", care more about that
game than about real life. So give him his laugh and ignore him lol...

I'm sick of it too to be honest, so I hope you'll be fine aswell and I'll see
you around sometimes Oz Oz.

Oi Oi Oi !
Back to top Go down
Ozy

I am leaving sX Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:18 pm

Wow sorry to hear, so who went to shitty recon?
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

I am leaving sX Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:19 am

Voltage, Teddy, Syntex and some guys I don't know. You don't hear me complaining though.
They think they're ripping the clan appart and are telling they will get better than
us and all that. But the clan has become chill again. Can finaly talk with everyone
again in a proper and mature way, no more clan stress and fights.

Plus the fact that noone cares in our clan about who is the better clan and who isn't, makes
the care factor in all this go away. Ironic how some people say: "I don't care about sX anymore",
then the next minute they go on about "Recon will go to ESL and we'll get better than you". xD

Let's hope they soon realise it's just a damn game, I'm ashamed in their place to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Ozy

I am leaving sX Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:52 pm

I doubt they will end up playing in esl
none of them have ever had a league experiance, nor know what esl even stands for, good luck carrying on sX I will re-add you and ant seeing as you are the only people I can trust, your always welcome to join my vent/edimensionals clan vent for a chat or a mix, or if you have no mix friends to play with para, you know I can just click my heels twice and we will have a 5v5. And if you and ant want to mix and you've stopped paying for the clan package It'll be fine for you lot to mix on mine, don't quit css para! And remember 'stop crying bitch' wata' saying, peace out back in 4 days

Ozy
Back to top Go down
Rkade

I am leaving sX Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:28 pm

High Voltage wrote:

Now about teddy being immature. He shouldn't have done that. But Rkade did just as much as he did. :s

Grow up, kthxbai.

I am leaving sX 3015062728_6b27f9a6ae

And as for syntex not getting to mix with us, who's fault was that mr I don't want to mix for fun ?

And as for ozy, what the fudge did you expect when you ban people from their own server...
We did to you what you did to us and now you're mad hmm k...

I think I might even be the only mature one in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Ozy

I am leaving sX Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:18 pm

... 1. It's my server not yours
2. I asked you all to leave because I had a clan war that was really important, so what do you exect me to do
3. I'm never talking to you again after this post becuase of your! Immaturity to me on my vent
so stfu I think your the immature one here.
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

I am leaving sX Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:00 pm

Ozy wrote:
I doubt they will end up playing in esl
none of them have ever had a league experiance, nor know what esl even stands for, good luck carrying on sX I will re-add you and ant seeing as you are the only people I can trust, your always welcome to join my vent/edimensionals clan vent for a chat or a mix, or if you have no mix friends to play with para, you know I can just click my heels twice and we will have a 5v5. And if you and ant want to mix and you've stopped paying for the clan package It'll be fine for you lot to mix on mine, don't quit css para! And remember 'stop crying bitch' wata' saying, peace out back in 4 days

Ozy

Glad to hear that Oz Oz :]
I'm not gonna get into the fued between you, Rkade and Teddy btw. I have my opinion about it,
but I'm gonna keep that to myself and let you guys settle it yourself. Looking forward
to talk to you on Steam, because a conversation on a forum isn't that fun xD

I have only one thing to say to Voltage, you turn with the wind buddy. I don't know why you
expect certain things from people, while you change your opinion faster than a mannequin changes
clothes. Also, I realy can aprove a reading comprehension test to both you and some other people I know.
I have never claimed to be against your clan, I just think it's wrong to take an existing clantag. I consider
that as stealing. But again, that's just my opinion, you do what you want... I just politely ask to stop
the lies, because I have to explain everyone how you guys are liars. I can tell you it's not fun to
put time into that.

As for the Recon vs. sX thing; that's what Teddy told me and the other clanmembers. I never said
you were the one saying this, so no reason to defend yourself. What Teddy did that day is very low, childish
and rude. He knows I feel that way about it and he knows he ruined our 'friendship' with it. Although I have
the feeling that there was never something called 'friendship' on his side. I learned not to trust people I don't
know in real life. Because some people might look like a great personality and someone fun to talk to everyday.
But behind the scenes they just want to win your trust to take advantage of it in a later stage. It's just sad how
people see the fun in making 'friends' feel misserable, that's all.

Last word I've said about this aswell... Hope you have fun in your new clan and I'll see you guys
around sometime.
Back to top Go down
Rkade

I am leaving sX Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:30 pm

Oh dear god ozy stop raping your own language, there's quite the difference between "your" and "you're" you know. But I guess you're mature enough to know that amirite?

It's not your server it's yours and paras and basically the clan's server which makes it ours.

And as I remember correctly your last post was 5 posts or so ago... so I'm pretty sure you'll continue talking to me as long as I keep pointing out where you failed.

The reason why we were spamming you was because you always spam us on vent when we have a mix, and it doesn't matter if it's with, strangers who you were trying to join on our vent (lol), or with sX members.

The moment you really failed though, was when you randomly decided to interrupt our mix (long after we stopped bothering you on vent) and banned us. I must say this was really mature of you.
Even as mature as that action was, I do think you messing up the public server config just was an epic mature act!

And also, make sure your balls have dropped before you drop the I-word again (that's immature you 12 year old twat).

I must admit it has been fun trolling you but it's getting sad now. Honestly.
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

I am leaving sX Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:44 pm

Guys just calm down okay. What has been done, has been done...
Cry a river, build a bridge and get over it. Atleast that way you can
all be the bigger man and let this thing behind you.
Back to top Go down
Ozy

I am leaving sX Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:05 pm

WTF rkade that server you was playing on was mine and had nothing to do with sX, my writin was dodgy because auto correction on iPod. And I kept posting because it was the only was u could talk to para. You joined my channel with different people not sX people and mic spamme even after I asked you to stop I'd never do that.
And teddy what does esl stand for?
Back to top Go down
Ozy

I am leaving sX Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:08 pm

Now let's drop the arguemwnt obviously you have your thought and I have mine so let's stop arguing and stay out of each others way
Back to top Go down
Ozy

I am leaving sX Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:11 pm

Hmm seperate subject atleast I have the balls to speek lol you say a word every week, atleast I'm not ashamed of my voice
Back to top Go down
Rkade

I am leaving sX Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:25 pm

Ozy wrote:
my writin was dodgy because auto correction on iPod. And I kept posting because it was the only was u could talk to para.

Damn those Ipods, messing up sentence structure and all... I also love the past tense in that sentence combined with more fail.

But I agree with you about dropping the argument (that's how it's spelled), because it seems you don't get the fact that I'm trolling you.... Maybe look it up somewhere?

And I'm not afraid of my voice lol, at least my voice doesn't sound like some 12 year old, like yours...
Just for the record how is the sX warserver not related to sX ??? That's just plain stupid brah.

Also learn some english, the ipod excuse isn't working.
Back to top Go down
Ozy

I am leaving sX Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:30 pm

A student but regards to that you wasn't on sX warserver having a war, you was on mine which is when I banned you all because you and teddy hacked into my server and had a war. I'm not talking about the sX warserver, harry and hoes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am leaving sX Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am leaving sX
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next