Suicidal X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suicidal X

[sX] Clan

HomeSourceBansLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog indonate

Introduction of Bruce

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bruce

Bruce

Introduction of Bruce Empty
PostSubject: Introduction of Bruce   Introduction of Bruce I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:17 am

hey, probably most of u have seen me on the office server already but i thought ill make an proper introduction.

im 18 years old and i live in Finland.

i have played css few years, i dont really remember how many 4 or 5 but anyway enough Very Happy

i consider myself as an intelligent player with fast reflexes.

in a month i will become even better than i am now cus im will buy a new and way better computer than my current one.
current computer's avg. fps is like 30-50 with low graph configs. so improvement is totally needed Smile

i think i am humoristic and relaxed person, i dont take about nothing seriously, cus its only a game Wink

and i have to say that im a very big fan/listener of an heavy metal music. Very Happy

i hope i will stay playing at sX servers for a looong time.

-Bruce

Last edited by Bruce on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Bruce   Introduction of Bruce I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:35 am

Finality wrote:
hey, probably most of u have seen me on the office server already but i thought ill make an proper introduction.

im 18 years old and i live in Finland.

i have played css few years, i dont really remember how many 4 or 5 but anyway enough Very Happy

i consider myself as an intelligent player with fast reflexes.

in a month i will become even better than i am now cus im will buy a new and way better computer than my current one.
current computer's avg. fps is like 30-50 with low graph configs. so improvement is totally needed Smile

i think i am humoristic and relaxed person, i dont take about nothing seriously, cus its only a game Wink

and i have to say that im a very big fan/listener of an heavy metal music. Very Happy

i hope i will stay playing at sX servers for a looong time.

-Finality

Yo finality (or should i say bruce xD)

Nice to know a bit more about you!
Hope to see you on the server as long as it exists and hope you have fun during
that time Very Happy

See you around matey!
Back to top Go down
https://suicidalx.forumotion.com
Bruce

Bruce

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Bruce   Introduction of Bruce I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:13 am

i have used that name bruce like 2-3 years and its a marked name on few servers xD
so had to came up with a new name Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Bruce   Introduction of Bruce I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction of Bruce
Page 1 of 1