Suicidal X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suicidal X

[sX] Clan

HomeSourceBansLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog indonate

I've now decided :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Senca

I've now decided :( Empty
PostSubject: I've now decided :(   I've now decided :( I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:13 pm

Hey guys, ive now decided that im gonna leave the clan, mainly because of 2 reasons.

1. Ever since the server was fucked with its now become less popular and barely anyone plays on there now. ( Its Basicly Dead )

2. I have been taking a look of the forums and stuff and have noticed it is barely used also. No point having it if it dont get used enough.

Other than those 2 reasons eveything else is fine.

Its been fun playing with all u peeps and i hope we get to play together again sometime, but until then take it easy and keep on owning Razz

Bye
Back to top Go down
|i|'Ant
Admin
|i|'Ant

PostSubject: Re: I've now decided :(   I've now decided :( I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:43 pm

Senca wrote:
Hey guys, ive now decided that im gonna leave the clan, mainly because of 2 reasons.

1. Ever since the server was fucked with its now become less popular and barely anyone plays on there now. ( Its Basicly Dead )

2. I have been taking a look of the forums and stuff and have noticed it is barely used also. No point having it if it dont get used enough.

Other than those 2 reasons eveything else is fine.

Its been fun playing with all u peeps and i hope we get to play together again sometime, but until then take it easy and keep on owning Razz

Bye

bye however i don't get your second reason Question

still can't believe you leave Shocked

bye
Back to top Go down
http://www.letyourmumsuckherdick.sonofsins
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: I've now decided :(   I've now decided :( I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:39 am

Were you a member ???
Back to top Go down
Senca

PostSubject: Re: I've now decided :(   I've now decided :( I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:45 am

..........................yes......................
Back to top Go down
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: I've now decided :(   I've now decided :( I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:31 pm

oh, lol tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've now decided :(   I've now decided :( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've now decided :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suicidal X :: Daily News :: [sX] News-
Jump to: