Suicidal X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suicidal X

[sX] Clan

HomeSourceBansLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog indonate

recrute me

Go down 
+3
|i|'Ant
RiseAgainst
parasite_evil
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Horny De

recrute me Empty
PostSubject: recrute me   recrute me I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:27 pm

hello im Marco (Horny Devil) and i want to be recruted.
i heard from ANT that u guys dont need more members but i want in the clan and i will keep trying to get in.
My skill is not high its al lil bit mid.
if u ask me im a noob!
Im twelve years old but i hope it doesn't matter how young iam.
My english is not so good so it maight be u find some wrong words.
i can better talk then type. rabbit
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

recrute me Empty
PostSubject: Re: recrute me   recrute me I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:52 pm

Horny De wrote:
hello im Marco (Horny Devil) and i want to be recruted.
i heard from ANT that u guys dont need more members but i want in the clan and i will keep trying to get in.
My skill is not high its al lil bit mid.
if u ask me im a noob!
Im twelve years old but i hope it doesn't matter how young iam.
My english is not so good so it maight be u find some wrong words.
i can better talk then type. rabbit

Hi Marco!

We are recruiting members, but at the moment we are looking for 'high-skilled' players only :s

Age doesn't matter at all in this clan, we just want to have fun and be able to win a war from time to time.
Your English is allright btw =)

Maybe you can give a little more info about yourself:

When do you play? between 20.00 and 23.00 (wartime) or earlier...
What's your average score? 25-1 or is it more like 1-25

We will remember your enthousiasm and if there's a Mid-skilled player that leaves, we will
certainly let you know something.

cheers!
Back to top Go down
https://suicidalx.forumotion.com
RiseAgainst

RiseAgainst

recrute me Empty
PostSubject: hi   recrute me I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:07 pm

hi devil and its nice to see that other pp want to join us all u need to do is keep try and train ur skills.
but the 2 moast important is be loyal to us and dont try join all else. second and most improtant wile u train have fun.

and i am more noob than u ask all in can and u will see
Back to top Go down
ares

recrute me Empty
PostSubject: please recruit me   recrute me I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:11 pm

hi im tome(ares) and i really really really want to join your clan im 16 years old im from belgium. my rank is like in the 40 im not really bad most off the times im good Razz . mayby you dont recruit atm but i keep trying to get in and if you recruit im very happy.
Back to top Go down
ares

recrute me Empty
PostSubject: time   recrute me I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:14 pm

i forgot to say which times i play. I play practically all day i dont have really a hour but just i play in the day and night. and when i play moestly it is like 30-15 or something and btw i like your server Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|i|'Ant
Admin
|i|'Ant

recrute me Empty
PostSubject: Re: recrute me   recrute me I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:33 pm

Thanks for posting this ares, unfortunatly we're looking for high skilled members atm...

We only have one advies: keep practicing and become a top20 player on our server (vQ gaming server) and we'll see then

greetz ANT
Back to top Go down
http://www.letyourmumsuckherdick.sonofsins
Rkade

recrute me Empty
PostSubject: Re: recrute me   recrute me I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:48 am

We had a long discussion about you and have been watching you grow in CS:S for a while now.
Unfortunatly we didn't see a growth, and things pretty much are the same now as they were back then.
The clan however has grown, and does not see you in our future...

You also have lots of conflicts with some of our important members, and teamwork is a must when playing seriously.

The conclusion is that we have decided not to recruit you, rather have you as a friend.
Maybe we will ask you to mix from time to time (this won't be a test or anything), just a friendly match amongst friends Smile.

We don't hate you or anything, we just thought we should make a decision for your sake, because you have been waiting EXTREMELY long now..

Hereby we politely ask you not to use our tag anymore. (it makes people rage :p)

Last edited by Rkade on Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:18 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

recrute me Empty
PostSubject: Re: recrute me   recrute me I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:55 am

Nando please don't take this offensive, because none of the sX members
hate you. We like playing CS:S with you and you have been realy helpfull
for the clan the passed year. That's why we would love to have you in
our future mixes when we need someone.

Only sometimes you are making it difficult for us to have a decent war, because
you lag alot. You also need to improve your vision on the game, you need to
think while gaming and as you grow older you will start doing this too. A teammember
also calls where most opponents are when he dies, you don't do that very often. This is one
of the main reasons why you make people rage sometimes by the way.

I know you have been waiting long to join the clan, and you are one of the most
loyal people I know. I consider you more as a friend, than a player. Just like I consider
all sX members as my friends. I just think I would be a bad friend if I keep on giving you hopes
in joining the clan very soon.

As I said, I love talking to you on vent, xfire and steam. I am glad I can help you out and you consider
me and my brother as family, and I don't want this to change in any way. We have alot of fun when
we game with eachother, and I hope you will still join our server alot and join wars from
time to time. Basicaly nothing realy changes, we just don't want to make you feel unhappy
in the end because we care about you.
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

recrute me Empty
PostSubject: Re: recrute me   recrute me I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:23 pm

I have nothing to say off it....
Only that it all falls in the water.
I was waiting soo long.
Im not getting in.
And im doing soo much to play without lagg.
Im not getting another chance I guess.
I wish it never happend.
Im feeling soo shit now.
I was doing my best to call and stuff in wars.
U guys are my best friends....

Last edited by Nando on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
|i|'Ant
Admin
|i|'Ant

recrute me Empty
PostSubject: Re: recrute me   recrute me I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:05 pm

dude... Relax it's just a game, and this doesn't mean you aren't our friend anymore or sth, we still like you. We just think you have the potential of getting in this clan at this moment, we understand you're doing your best, and we didn't expect anything else from such a great person like you...

We just want to say it's not your time yet to join the clan and we don't want to give you any false hope :s...

anyways you're still our friend don't forget that!

greetz Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.letyourmumsuckherdick.sonofsins
Nando

Nando

recrute me Empty
PostSubject: Re: recrute me   recrute me I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:31 pm

|i|'Ant wrote:
dude... Relax it's just a game, and this doesn't mean you aren't our friend anymore or sth, we still like you. We just think you have the potential of getting in this clan at this moment, we understand you're doing your best, and we didn't expect anything else from such a great person like you...

We just want to say it's not your time yet to join the clan and we don't want to give you any false hope :s...

anyways you're still our friend don't forget that!

greetz Wink

thnx for that
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

recrute me Empty
PostSubject: Re: recrute me   recrute me I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:43 pm

Ok now im confused !

I thought Para said i could join wars from time to time, Rkade said same. (i like playing wars with u guys!)
But now i dont know what to do.
when im in vent and i ask if i may play a war, and VOLTAGE is there to he says no and tells me to leave vent (im not listening to him!)
just before Teddy Rkade or who ever says something its 9 of 10 times that voltage is raging at me.
i dont want this to go on!
i talked to him about this....
its always like: whatever!
im not trying to rage if he is raging at me (i dont want a argument)
i asked him to stop but he still keep doing it! (ITS FUCKING ANOYING ME!)
if i say something its like as i said raging and he tells me to leave vent + he says : UR NOT A MEMEBER SO FUCK OFF! I THOUGHT THIS WAS A ''SX'' VENT.
i think this guy need to go on raging therapy.
i dont like this to go on and i ''hope'' he will change!
i dont care if someone says: can we do only members? i dont have problems at all then
but now im really sick of it and hes doing that to others.
i wonder if its because its ''me'' or cuz im not a member (i think its that) but Para and Rkade said that i could play AND I DONT THINK VOLTAGE IS THE LEADER HE DOESNT HAVE ADMIN SO WHY DOES HE NEED TO SAY THAT I CANT PLAY OR RAGE AT ME!

thats all i wanted to say.

Nando
Back to top Go down
High Voltage

recrute me Empty
PostSubject: Re: recrute me   recrute me I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:21 pm

1 thing : rofl.
Back to top Go down
Kyle^

recrute me Empty
PostSubject: Re: recrute me   recrute me I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:05 pm

CAPS........................ calm down its only a comersial.

para is on holiday wait till he gets back k Smile
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

recrute me Empty
PostSubject: Re: recrute me   recrute me I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:15 pm

If it's true what you say Nando, I'll tell Voltage to behave in our ventrilo.

I know you both can't stand eachother, but I don't want you to take this dispute to
our ventrilo server. There is no need for that and nobody wins something with it.

I told you you can mix with us from time to time, but when there's enough clanmembers,
you have to accept the fact that they are allowed to play instead of you Nando.
I realy don't see the difficulty in understanding that sentence.

Anyway, Voltage is known as 'the rager'. Ignore the rages and you'll see he's allright.
(That's what we always do)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

recrute me Empty
PostSubject: Re: recrute me   recrute me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

recrute me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suicidal X :: ::WarZone:: [sX] ::WarZone:: :: ::RECRUITING::-
Jump to: