[sX] Clan

HomeSourceBansCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog indonate

Share | 

Me (Ozy) and Chaos (Matt) Resigning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ozy

PostSubject: Me (Ozy) and Chaos (Matt) Resigning   Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:45 pm

Me and Chaos have decided to leave Suicidal X. We decided to leave Suicidal X for the shit we have had to put up with in the past week. One is because of para's aggresive behavour on inferno (I know you apologized, but there was no need and you embarrased me for no reason in front of everyone) Another is after a gather as I put :
YESHJ MATE@#: YESHJ MATE@#: I was a very good caller Smile
YESHJ MATE@#: team listened to me
Parasite_Evil: and an arrogant winner
Parasite_Evil: why do you have to do that? it just got fun
Para's excuse for his pathetic behavour is because I put a smiley face.. Wow. I don't know whether the rest of the members like taking shit from him but nor me or chaos do.
There are also many more reasons for us resigning but I won't go into detail.
I have not infleunced chaos to leave he made his own decision which too comes back to para's behavour I've tried to handle this in the most sensible way, and I will not bother sX at all I just wanted to make sure people knew that we have left,
Thanks for understanding,
Ozy&ChaOs

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: Me (Ozy) and Chaos (Matt) Resigning   Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:53 pm

I just wanted to say that I don't care whether you stay or leave. But this has nothing to do with para. I was the one that called you an arrogant prick after the gather, not para, not anyone else.

See ya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozy

PostSubject: Re: Me (Ozy) and Chaos (Matt) Resigning   Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:54 pm

As I said they was many more reasons other than after the gather.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
parasite_evil
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Me (Ozy) and Chaos (Matt) Resigning   Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:22 pm

1. I am not aggressive at all. If you mistake a discussion for aggressive behaviour, then that is your problem. I already apologised for the swearing, but I also explained why I did not agree with you back then. You can have a different opinion about certain tactics and that's fine, no need to be childish about it.

2. After the gather, everyone agreed it had been fun. Eventhough my team lost, we didn't care about losing, because we had fun. During the war there was no competitive tension at all. From your hand, however, you could feel the urge to win this mix. Nothing wrong with that at all, as long as you turn it into positive energy.

After the war was done, everyone was being mature and said "GG". One person, however, decided to put "GG Smile". A few of my teammates thought this smiley had an arrogant connotation. I could see their point, and decided to tell you this in a decent, non-aggressive way. This is called defending your teammates. The moment I told you this, you decided to rage (yes, I'm the aggressive one?) and call us sore losers. Instead, you could've just told me it was a misunderstanding/joke/you didn't mean to sound offensive. I don't know why you aren't able to have a mature conversation with me.

3. I think the people who saw this smiley as being "arrogant", overexagerated a bit. I also told them, and they accepted my opinion. We talked about it in a mature way, and we agreed on the fact that there was an arrogant connotation behind your stupid smiley face. We, however, should've kept this to ourselves. This doesn't mean we are sore losers however, since action results in a reaction. The action came from your hand, not ours. Which leaves you, as the only one in your team, as a sore loser.

4. I have never said you were a bad caller. I think your team won thanks to a team effort and I have no doubt your calling helped them succeed. I also think the best team won, something you would've known if you would've taken the time to talk to me in a mature and calm way. You prefered to ragequit and run away from conversation.

5. There are no other reasons for leaving the clan that were caused by third person parties. I also wouldn't minimize all the reasons above. "There were also other reasons" is simply not the reason why you decided to leave this clan/open this topic. I am a bit too intelligent to accept insignificant and meaningless arguments in a discussion. I do not want this to evolve into a hypothetical conversation.

Before I end this post, I would like to say I am deeply disappointed in your behaviour. I also take the part where you call me aggressive very seriously, I can honestly say I am highly offended about that statement. It's sad to hear this from someone you called a "friend" until today.

To Chaos: If you ragequit after I tell a mum-joke, I accept that action and appologise for it. I understand where you come from and also learned from that inappropriate joke. The last one to tell me to "take a joke", however, is you. Since you showed you are not the person who can "take jokes" yourself. As you told me personal information about your mum, I also told you plenty times before how I hate hypocritical statements.

I accept both your decisions and don't think I am the one who is responsible for this situation. I hope an objective and honest post, coming from me, will help you understanding the situation a bit better. I hope you understand my point of view and I also hope you will be mature enough to analyse my text in an honest and objective way.

I am also sorry for the behaviour you interpretate as being aggressive. That has never been my intention. I wish you both good luck with everything you do in your further life and I will leave you both alone.

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Me (Ozy) and Chaos (Matt) Resigning   Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:30 pm

Sorry for taking "shut the fuck up you annoying little twat for fuck sake" (in a yelled at voice) as being aggressive behavour and your team is deeply pathetic if you think I'm arragant for being happy after winning and found it a good game and put Smile.
Just to clarify, nor me or matt go back on our word and we will not lose our dignity by saying we are leaving and coming back. Besides we can always look for a more progressing clan if necsassary.
GG Smile
Really who's the saw losers,
Ozy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: Me (Ozy) and Chaos (Matt) Resigning   Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:37 pm

Ozy wrote:
Sorry for taking "shut the fuck up you annoying little twat for fuck sake" (in a yelled at voice) as being aggressive behavour and your team is deeply pathetic if you think I'm arragant for being happy after winning and found it a good game and put Smile.
Just to clarify, nor me or matt go back on our word and we will not lose our dignity by saying we are leaving and coming back. Besides we can always look for a more progressing clan if necsassary.
GG Smile
Ozy

You just lost your dignity by that pathetic childish post.

gg Smile

btw; i never really liked you. I'm sure you remember the whole "i hacked your server" thing. So I'm not pissed off about losing a gather, I've lost them before and I'll lose them again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
parasite_evil
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Me (Ozy) and Chaos (Matt) Resigning   Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:41 pm

Ozy wrote:
GG Smile
Ozy

I suggest you read my post, because I'm not satisfied with this insignificant reply. All you show now is that you ARE being arrogant, where I am trying to be reasonable. I don't know if this is a joke to you, but I can honestly say that things like these are not good for my health at all.

I never insinuated you guys would be back next week, nor have I insinuated the possibility of you going back on your words. The fact that you reply with hollow sentences like that, state the fact that you haven't even read my post at all.

You might think I'm talking bad behind your back, while I was always one of the first people to defend you when necessary. As one of my close friends, you should know I'm not the type of person you see in me today.

I hope you one day do read my post, and I hope it will become clear that your behaviour is inappropriate. Therefore I am not gonna put anymore time and effort in this.

PostSubject: Re: Me (Ozy) and Chaos (Matt) Resigning   Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:46 pm

Ok Smile
Oh wait, am I being ignorrant..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozy

PostSubject: Re: Me (Ozy) and Chaos (Matt) Resigning   Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:48 pm

And btw if it wasn't for me you wouldn't even be mixing or have a war server.
None of you was fking grateful for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: Me (Ozy) and Chaos (Matt) Resigning   Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:51 pm

Lol sure, you didn't pay shit for anything so why should we be grateful.

You might wanna read up on trolling as well, because you fucking suck at it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
parasite_evil
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Me (Ozy) and Chaos (Matt) Resigning   Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:52 pm

Ozy wrote:
And btw if it wasn't for me you wouldn't even be mixing or have a war server.
None of you was fking grateful for that.

I have spent over 700 euros on this clan, the passed 2 years. I have no job, and I am using my
life savings account to try and keep the bill payed at the end of the month. I can't believe you said that man,
this is just... I am going outside because I can't take this anymore.

I'm just not gonna reply anymore either, I've said what I had to say, I suggest you grow up and realise what
you are doing to me.

PostSubject: Re: Me (Ozy) and Chaos (Matt) Resigning   Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:53 pm

You created this, You know what you did.
I have spent about 30£ I know that's not in comparison to Parasite though.
I made the idea of a vent and a war server,
I tought ever how to play inferno D2 and nuke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me (Ozy) and Chaos (Matt) Resigning   

Back to top Go down

Me (Ozy) and Chaos (Matt) Resigning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1