Suicidal X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suicidal X

[sX] Clan

HomeSourceBansLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog indonate

Application -- Matuka

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Matuka

Application -- Matuka Empty
PostSubject: Application -- Matuka   Application -- Matuka I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:33 pm

Hello there, Nando asked me if I was in a team/clan of sorts and I said I was currently teamless at the moment, so he directed me to [sX] and asked if I could apply as a clan-member -- Me being a nice guy, I took up the chance and here I am; making an application to join.

So let's start!

Activity: I play CS:S every day, literally - I've got over 1500 hours of CS:S and counting.
Wars: I've played with teams before, some that nearly got somewhere (Majority of them crumbled); it's safe for me to say that I can do wars, mixes and gathers (And BRush if you're into that thing).
Skill: Simply put as Mid+/High, I can hold myself against top UK teams (Teams, clans and community-teams). In general I'm a jack of all trades - I can rifle, AWP and call. On De_Dust2 I'm a beast at bombsite B and middle.
Other: I am willing to teach strats to you guys. Nade spots, eco strats and calling; I can do it all babes. I'm also good with server administration and graphics (If Photoshop was a game, I'd be Mid+).

Oh and for the record, I taught Nando how to play CS:S. Very Happy I personally think that denying this opportunity to get better players that can pass on their knowledge onto the clan would be improbable.

You can contact me by the following:
STEAM -- http://steamcommunity.com/id/Matuka/
EMAIL -- Its.matuka@googlemail.com
IRC -- irc.gamesurge.net #fpsbanana Matuka

Last edited by Matuka on Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Application -- Matuka   Application -- Matuka I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:27 pm

hurr durr, i don't mind you joining sexy player. You'll have to wait for parasite though to see what he says.
Back to top Go down
Matuka

PostSubject: Re: Application -- Matuka   Application -- Matuka I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:22 pm

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: Application -- Matuka   Application -- Matuka I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:18 pm

We could use some tactics on other maps than D2 and inferno...
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

PostSubject: Re: Application -- Matuka   Application -- Matuka I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:12 pm

Hey Matuka,

Would be nice if you could learn us some tactics and train with us. If your
turn out to be a fun person who can get along with all of our members,
then I'm sure you can join the clan.
Back to top Go down
https://suicidalx.forumotion.com
Matuka

PostSubject: Re: Application -- Matuka   Application -- Matuka I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:09 pm

Right bruv, add me to steam. xoxo
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Matuka/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application -- Matuka   Application -- Matuka I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application -- Matuka
Page 1 of 1