[sX] Clan

HomeSourceBansCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog indonate

Share | 

Discussion: Kicking from [sX]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
teddyzor

PostSubject: Discussion: Kicking from [sX]   Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:41 pm

My other account still appears to be banned, so I will just be using this one to create this topic

Hi guys,

I'm here today to discuss my recent kicking from [sX]. I am also here to discuss the possablities of me returning to [sX] and the current issues I have with this. Although this discussion is considered for the entire clan, I would first like Para to reply in this thread. When Rkade, comes online I would like this topic to be locked until Para wants to/feels the need to reply in this thread. Please at least respect that wish. After Parasite has replied, the clan can then start to discuss this topic.

[sX] began as a clan of friends. Thats how it began and thats hows it always be. We were just a couple people playing CS:S and we enjoyed it enough to make our own clan. The [sX] you see before you is still the same in a way, however it appears it strayed off the path a little. I will be addressing these problem throughout the post so please keep on reading.

The first conflict I wish too talk about, is one that happened only a few days ago. It was was late, we were all tired and we were losing the IRC mix. Tempers were high, and rages were to expected. During the 2nd half of the match, Kyle kept on talking to the other team. He also kept on saying during the match to clan members and also the other team the word 'lol'. It was irraiting so I decided to disable chat. I admit it was a immature action and i'm sorry for this. Later on after we finshed the mix, you told me on steam + vent that I had insulted Kyle and that I had made him unhappy. During that time I exclaimed what did I do? And you responded by copying the words 'sigh kyle'. This leads me on to my next point. I can't read minds i'm afraid so I have no idea what a clan member might be feeling from my actions. If they have a problem with the way I act or have an issues with one of the decisions they should come up to me talk about it. There was no need to discuss through Para, i'm not bad guy, and I wasn't going to bite your head off if you did talk, Kyle. If a member feels the need to get other people involved then thats fine; but I would prefer it if you would at least come to talk me on steam. Anyway, I would like to say sorry if I did make you upset Kyle, my actions were immature and I will be saying sorry if or when you come on steam today.

In the 2nd half of conflict, where we were about to began our mix on de_inferno, you para began to post quotes from Kyle and then said shortly after I 100% agree. I then proceeded to leave the mix, because I didn't want to be raged at over something so small. You had also said in a angry tone: "You are really annoying today, Teddy" which sort of came out of the blue. I hadn't done anything during the day to insult you, so I have no idea why you would respond in that way to me. I know leaving the mix was immature on my end, but there was no need to act so angry over me upsetting Kyle. I also don't find it alright to call me a prick ( I dunno who said it, but its still not right). I know I did insult a few people yesterday and I know my actions were wrong, and i'm saying sorry for them, but that still doesn't give anyone else the right to insult people too which leads me on to my next point

I would protect my brother, until the day I die, and I think anyone would to be honest with you Para. However, just because hes my brother doesn't mean he is allowed to insult my friends. If he did I would talk to him about it (even if I did get a hit in the face).
My point is that Rkade had also insulted Kyle during that mixes and had done it many times before, openly without Kyle really knowing. He had done this to nando aswell. I know I had also insulted people yesterday, but that doesn't give him the right to be horrid aswell. I got punished for it, he got away with it. Also as I've said above I can't read minds. I don't know if Rkade even got this lecture on not being rude to clan members. If you don't tell me these things, how can I know. That lecture could be merely lie how would I know it happened? I'm sorry but I can't take Rkade insulting and trolling other people. Hes done it to masser on certain occasions, and you can't just 'ignore' it. In a clan it requires communication, and it requires the people to get along together. If you can't see anything valid in my point here Parasite and Rkade, there is no place for me in [sX].

The 2nd conflict I want to talk about is one thats been going on for ages. The one between both Para and ant. To Para: As I've said before no one is perfect everyone make mistakes. Some people make more mistakes then others (guilty). I would also like to say that raging at him is not going to make him any better and this argument is just hindering you both not helping you both go forward. To Ant: Your a great kid to be honest ant, you just come off a bit angry sometimes when Para starts to give advice. Tone it down a bit and i'm sure it will fine. You are what, a few years younger than me? In the first 3 secoud when you looked at ED you knew more about it then I did after looking at it after a day. Overall, I know sometimes Ant may say I don't care, but that it is out of frustration to be honest with you Para. If you can stop arguing i'm sure you'll both see that you both care

Some of the thing I said yesterday were lies, and i'm sorry for this, but some of the things I said which you considered lie was actually my pure truth. The convosation that happened between me and para did acutally happen. Please don't deny this it is the honest truth. If thats not why and its the insulting (which i'm sorry for) I just want to copy a bit from yesterday.

Quote :
pro-tip: Nobody likes you anymore teddy, ask anyone. We're all fed up with your "I'm the best lolol" bullshit.

I'm sorry, I think plenty of people like me in the the clan that comment was slightly out of order. I would also like to say I never considered myself the best. Thats not who I am and if you cannot accept these lies how can I accept mine?

Another point I would like to go on is that I never insulted 'most of the clan'. The only 2 people in that topic I did insult was both Parasite and Rkade. That does not equal the entire clan in any way that is simply overracting at what I've done. I say sorry to you guys for my insults but please don't try to make something bigger when it really isn't. It simply causes more panic and a less accurate image of what happened. Yes the image is mostly raging from me (which I am saying sorry for) but you must admit that some off the stuff in this paragraph has a valid point.

So far I haven't read everything fully of what you have said Para (which I will in the next reply) but I also feel you are ignoring some off the stuff I wrote aswell. You never said sorry for raging at me during the VAC ban incident. You told me to fuck off and then told me I suck as a leader. I know I have sucked in the past few days, but please realise that i'm not the only one whos been immature throughout this clan history. I would also like to mention that you didn't support me during the Vac incident. I don't see insulting me or consistanly saying he will be angry talk to him very helpful. No cheater derserves a 2nd chance. He wrongfully lied to us, he clearly wasn't a legit player and I told you to leave it. But you didn't, you kept on the next day and thats not support in my eyes. You may have explained but you still argued against me. I know for some of my decision they weren't correct but this one, I certainily was.

Talking behind clan's member should stop. Ive done it alot, so have you Para and Rkade and it needs to stop. It is breaking the strong trust in this clan and only causes more tension throughout the clan. If you have a problem with a member, disucss with them. I didn't do this, and it lead to this huge rage which isn't worth it. I'm sorry I didn't heed my own advice but I suppose people will see it as a lesson.

The last thing I want to say is that this is a clan of friends. If you don't see anything valid in my post Para, then there is no place for me in [sX]. I do not want these rages to happened again; i'm getting fed up with being steretyped as a rager and quitter. Thats not who I am, and said I wouldn't leave the clan i've even kept on the tag yesterday. If you don't want me in the clan there is few things I want done.

-sourcebans banner on site (removed already)
-hlx banner on site (removed already)
-10 pound of my unpaid server money back

Thats about it I guess.

-Teddy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Kicking from [sX]   Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:29 pm

My other account unbanned now lol.

Anyway any admin to lock it would appreciented until para replys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Kicking from [sX]   Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:06 pm

So, to make it easy; I'll respond chronologically:

I'll start off by saying I actually did not insult Ky during that particular mix. I did say he
wasn't playing very good (in a harsh way), but I've adressed these points in another post and there is not need to
repeat them.

I have never insulted any members of this clan, I have had my share of complaints about them with
you as you have with me. I'm sure everyone has done this so lets not go down this road.

I have in fact had several lectures about not being rude, but as these occured in our personal
"real" lives, there is no need to include anyone else. I understand how you might not have been
informed about these, I don't see why you should have been.

I haven't trolled anyone since the black mesa forums and the CS:S beta update - that is not a lie.
The reason I was posting so much "lol" yesterday and keeping it "happy" was to avoid this
(ironic), but you failed to understand and insulted me (assuming I was trolling you).

Also, please don't lie about me trolling masser. This has never happened. Masser is one my best,
if not the best friend I have on the internet/in this clan; and I would never do anything to
offend him.

I'm not going to reply/interfere with the Para-Ant discussion.

I will admit the post you quoted was out of order, but I think it's pretty clear there have
been said some things that aren't true.

I'll ask the other members to read your post and state their opinion.

I suggest you resolve your money issues with para, in case you aren't allowed back in.

-Rkade.

Locked until para reads it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
parasite_evil
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Kicking from [sX]   Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:52 pm

Hello Teddy

I am going to do the same as Rkade, and respond to you chronological. This to make it
easier to respond to your exact words. I can follow you in your start, saying sX is a clan
for friends. The way you have been acting lately, and I hope you agree this wasn't the
first time you, is simply nothing a friend would do. I stated it before, I consider you guys
as my real life friends, even as a family. You did alot of positive things for this clan (more
than most of the members), but you got to admit you have done alot of negative things
aswell (also more than others).

Your first 'conflict'. I think Kyle didn't do anything wrong. I have explained you the situation
more than twice already, yet you still ignore what I have to say about that whole dispute.
You have made Kyle, a clanmember, unhappy by insulting him and turning of the ability
to chat. In a real war this would've cost you the victory. You went against the whole 'clan
of friends' principle AND you were denying the fact that you have acted wrong. I even had
to copy paste your sentence, so you would stop saying it wasn't true what I said. I don't
like liars that much. You also didn't show any respect towards me when I explained Kyle's
feeling about your action. You simply started raging at me from then on. You would've bit
my head of if you were talking to me in real life. That's your biggest problem, Teddy. You
don't accept other people's opinions. If you have something in mind, than you don't want
to discuss it anymore. That's childish and very frustrating to deal with. I was willing to have
a mature conversation, but you failed at that. You claimed many times before that you as
a leader should have more to say. If that's your definition of being a leader, then you
should really think that image over again.

You are the one who kept ignoring me and raged at me for wanting to talk about this
whole situation. Where you failed to fulfill your duty as a leader, I was trying to be the
mature one in the situation. I wasn't angry at all, all I did was copy paste you Kyle's
opinion, and I told you I agreed 100% with him. It is not my fault you think everyone
is against you all the time, Teddy. If people call you a prick for what you did, then they
are right. You did act like a prick, you cannot deny this. Again, you have problems with
other people criticising you. All I wanted to do is fix the problem you have created. I
did this in a calm and mature tone, yet again you started being stubborn and immature
about this. Grow up man...

I don't want to respond to hypothetical conversations. You don't know who I give a
lecture to. I did give Rkade lectures many times before. I talk with everyone in the clan
and you know I let people know when they have done something wrong. You cannot
expect me to tell you everything I do and talk about with other people. I suggest you
just simply talk about yourself and don't drag other people into your arguments. You
are still responsible for your actions, so is Rkade. You cannot expect me to tell him what
to do, all I can do is give him advice. I gave you the advice not to react on posts where
Rkade is trolling (in your opinion). You ignored my advice, so you can't blame me anything.
If you two want to act childish towards eachother, go ahead. I do think Rkade was being
more mature than you yesterday. You flamed at him on purpose, just so he would react
to you (no, I am not gonna copy paste this). Again, I treat everyone in an equal way, my
brother gets as many critics as you do. Some people just have the gift to talk and discuss
in a calm and normal way. Running away from a discussion makes things worse, but even
that opinion you ignored.

The Ant discussion has been closed since yesterday. The things you say are true, and we
already agreed on this after a normal and calm conversation. I think Ant gets the point of
my anger by now, and I know the way he thinks about it. We will both keep this in mind
next times we have an argument.

The whole quote thing is not completely true. We do like you, because you have a whole
history in this clan that created a friendship. In the meeting last night, the clan decided to
drop you for the follwing reason: "Your behaviour is out of control sometimes. Some people
feel frustrated when discussing with you and the way you react is over the top sometimes.
People consider(ed) you as a friend and you have repeatedly abused their trust after a rage."

Who is the one who said: "Treat people the way you want to be treated" again? If everyone
would treat their friends the way you have treated us several times before, the world would be
a very frustrating and sad place.

I do admit you have some points sometimes, that's why I don't deny them. But telling me I've made
something big out of something small is false. You are the one who didn't want to talk about it, ignored
it, then raged for 2 days in a way that was beyond crazy. You accuse Ant of taking things offensive
to fast, but you have the exact same problem as him, Teddy. I can even say you react worse than
Ant at times. I have told you this a few times before, but yeah... You took it offensive and ignored it.

The VAC incident is a whole other story. I think you either misunderstood me wrong, or you just to
stubborn to see my point. I think banning someone for "possible hacking in the future" is a bit wrong.
The guy who did hack, was correctly banned. Banning Deathspawn was something I did not agree with.
This because he promised me not to try hacks and he also explained me why his brother's account got
VAC banned. Something he had nothing to do with, according to him. Because you were a leader at
that time, I allowed you to kick him from the clan (which is supporting you). This on one condition, you
had to take the responsibility to tell him he got kicked. You also had to discuss the ban with him, like
I am doing with you at this very own moment. You ignored this all, and gave your responsibility to me.
Again, a leader cannot just kick someone. You play with the feelings of people, yet you didn't seem to
care. THAT is why I was mad at you, nothing else. I don't think you can say I said or did anything wrong.
You fail to discuss with people since you cannot accept the arguments people give you. You just take
everything offensive and run away from the conversation. You also fail to take responsibility for your acts
as a clanleader. I think I had a point then, when I said you were being a bad leader. It's not as simple
as I make it look, Teddy.

For the 'talking behind back' thing. I have told you before I tell my opinion to everyone, from face to face.
Ofcourse if something upsets me or annoys me I talk to other people about it. I don't say anything new
though, I just discuss it to get it off my chest. I also do it to see what other people think about it, which
is my way to see if I have been wrong in something aswell.

As for now I am going to tell you what the other members agreed on yesterday. We are fed up with you
acting the way you did yesterday. We have warned you multiple times and you kept on ignoring
these warnings. Since this is not the first time you turn your back against everyone in the clan, we won't
let you back in with a simple sorry. We did decide however to look how the whole situation will develop
in the next few weeks. If you still want to be in the clan by the time you get back from your vacation,
then we are willing to reopen this subject and discuss it again.

I hope you see my opinion about this all, and I hope you can understand the things I've said.
I'd like to point out that I have never had the intention to attack you (not in the discussions we
had, nor in this post). I know you have a few points in your argumentation and I will try and
pay attention to the things I have done wrong in the passed few days. I think I have said
everything I had to say in my last 10 posts, so I hope you will improve your behaviour in
the future.

You were a good friend and I will never forget the fun parts of our friendship. I respected you
and even considered you as a real good friend that I could trust as if you were family. I'm just
a bit disappointed things had to go down this road again. I hope you'll learn how to deal with
certain situations in life a bit better, as you get older. Thank you for everything you have done
and we will see how this develops in the next few weeks.

PS: The money part can be handled in a simple way. Make an account on PayPal and I will give you
the remaining amount of money you have send me. This is £7.66. If you want me to send you the
invoices, I will be glad to show you them.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Kicking from [sX]   Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:21 pm

Teddy wrote:
To be honest with you I want to enjoy my holiday. I don't want to have worry about [sX], and I also don't want to think about it over holidays (oh will I get in or not). I can't take that to be honest. I also have my exams results coming out later which determines if I go to collage or not, and I want to enjoy that that day without having to worry about the clan. Basically I don't want to wait weeks to see if I can get back in, you ethier want me back in the next few days or never. I hate having to worry about this, and you are just ruining my holiday and my results day for it. If you can't decided before I go on holiday, then kick me from clan forever please.

You are already kicked out of the clan Teddy. You don't have to worry about anything anymore. What you
have done can't be erased in a couple of days. If you don't understand this, then there is no point in
asking you back anyway. Because then you don't respect our feelings in this all. This is not the first time
you act like this. I have explained you our thoughts about this and I will not repeat them again. We trusted
you and you abused that trust for a 3rd-4rd time now. That's something you cannot simply ignore.

We don't put a date on this all, and to be honest, you aren't the one who should be telling us when to trust
you again. Right now our decision is: you aren't in this clan anymore. This can change in the future, but
this can be a definite decision aswell. Respect this, because there isn't much left to say otherwise.

If I don't talk to you again, I wish you a happy vacation and I wish you the best of luck on your exams. I
have exams in 10 days aswell, if you think I sleep well in these situations you are wrong. Everyone
cares about this. That's why we took drastic measures this time.

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Kicking from [sX]   Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:51 pm

Quote :
Anyway, I would like to say sorry if I did make you upset Kyle

its okay Smile

Quote :
I also don't find it alright to call me a prick ( I dunno who said it, but its still not right).

that was me Smile and i am half sorry for saying it Smile

Quote :
It was was late, we were all tired and we were losing the IRC mix. Tempers were high, and rages were to expected.

that was the first mix i have realy had fun in for ages becuse it was balanced and we only lost 16 - 14. I wasnt angry at all.

Quote :
During the 2nd half of the match, Kyle kept on talking to the other team. He also kept on saying during the match to clan members and also the other team the word 'lol'. It was irraiting so I decided to disable chat.

Yes becuse in the 1st half ppl had been saying insulting stuff to them and it was embaresing to be in the war with ppl doing that so i was trying to show we can be frendly and nice. its a game we are supost to have fun.
turning off chat in a war can defult the war to the other side if it was a proper war becuse they cant tell u to pause and turning chat off without telling any1 was rude and iritating.

Quote :

There was no need to discuss through Para, i'm not bad guy, and I wasn't going to bite your head off if you did talk, Kyle.

no but i wuld have bit ur head off Very Happy and para is the clan leader so i talked to him first and let him fix it.

Quote :
My point is that Rkade had also insulted Kyle during that mixes and had done it many times before, openly without Kyle really knowing.

dont no and cant comment Very Happy in the cbble war i got mad at 2 ppl at the start of the 2nd half and mad at my mouse becuse i ran in and it keeped swapping to knife so i wanted to get 1 round and stop them rushing but when rkade and others keeped moaning at me it just made me want to do it even more even tho i new it wasnt working Smile

anyway i dont care about it all but thanks for saying sorry and i half say sorry for saying ur a prick Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Kicking from [sX]   Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:04 pm

Thank for accepting my apology Kyle.

I just want to say i'm not going to wait to try and get back into [sX]. I would like a answer soonish if I can come back into clan or not. If you keep on saying we will see in a few weeks thats useless to me. I'm not here for at least 3 week, how am I suppose to prove myself to you lot? All of you will just treat me as a outcasts if I did stay home to try and prove myself anyway. I've offered alot more then most members in this clan (which you have said you apprcient). The only reason, you keep giving me that i'm not in the clan is: You rage too much against members. I'm not the only one whos raged, and i'm not the only person who left clan out rage ethier. I hope you understand that. I think its silly that you are now kicking me over this. I raged yes and I say sorry for this and I try not to do it again. But I was not totally in the wrong. Other members contributed and other people have insulted. You have told me that you have talked with them and ts fine now (Rkade). Why can't you talk with me now and just finsh this mess? I never got warning from multiple people ethier only you two as far as i'm aware about raging unless there was some secret message I was missing.

My main point is other people have raged as well multiple times, and haven't been kicked for it. I know this is 3rd time, but come on, i'm not complete in the wrong in this one. You had raged before last few months it not fair to just kick me as soon I have a simluar rage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
parasite_evil
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Kicking from [sX]   Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:11 pm

If you think your rage is the only thing you got kicked for, I suggest you read
my post again Teddy.

Alot of people rage here, but they are mature enough to talk it out in a normal
discussion. Which brings me back to one of the reasons you got kicked for. Which
brings me back to telling you to read the entire post again and try to understand
what I'm telling you...

In this case you don't need a warning. You have done these kinds of actions before
and we told you back then: "Do it again, and we kick you, and it will be forever then. Because
this is getting out of hand." Also, you have been warned by me and Rkade several times
on the forum yesterday. Read the topic through if you don't believe me.

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Kicking from [sX]   Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:21 pm

Yeah, you posted then my comment got stopped from being posted because I have to login.

Ive fully read your post and I understand that I have raged in the past before. However this time there is difference and I hope you see this. All the other times I derserved what, I got, I was completely in the wrong at that time. This time its different story however. Talking in public chat isn't actually allowed in any mix, I hope you realise this. I normally don't disable public chat because players never normally use it that much if you know what I mean. Kyle however had used it alot, and it was getting really irraiting. In ED speaking in public chat that much could risk a kick from the match. Thats the first point I wanna get through
which I hope you see. I also hope you realise that discussing right when we were about to mix in Inferno was a bad decsion on your end. I was fed up and tried, and you had been talking to me about hawk and then this came along. I will once again say i'm sorry for the way I reacted, but i'm also sorry to say that Kyle wasn't completely in the right in my opinion. You also must understand that this happened before in the last few months hence why I exploded yesterday. It really hurt, when you said I sucked as a leader and then told me to fuck off. It was also really frustrating to see you and ant raging between each other. You also said you were going to come on steam less because of it and that really did put me down. I consider you a good friend but sometimes all this raging goes over the top. Mixing became less enjoyable because some people didn't want to mix with each other. All of this anger just made me explode, esspencially when rkade began with his silly comments yesterday. I just wanted to say sorry for it all, I can understand why this is hard descision, but I can't wait months or years trying to get back into a clan. When these things happen I feel like and outcast, I hardly get to play css because all the people I talk are in sX and it becomes really awarad when you all speak dutch because you know i'm there. Thats about it really.

EDIT: One last point, I wanna make. Apart from this rage I haven't insulted you or done anything bad since the last rage. This has been first one and I know it was wrong of me, but you must understand esspencially after that ED match everyone being so angry. Yes I was mean to you in the forums and said some bad stuff in those 2 days, but thats it. These rages aren't nearly as bad as my others once and I am slightly in the right for this once. Other members have had others ragers in the past few months, and we all have moments like these. Please don't kick over these moments. Yes ive raged in the past but so have others. You must admit that the rage between you and ant wasn't spoken maturely at all. Please just think about what I say.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle^

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Kicking from [sX]   Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:44 pm

talking in public chat in mixes is alowed or it has been sinse i started css when i was 7. its not alowed in ED matches but that dipends on the clan ur playing and what sort of war it is. but o well i know nothing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Kicking from [sX]   Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:54 pm

its never been allowed to speak in pub chat, because its mix.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
parasite_evil
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Kicking from [sX]   Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:27 pm

Teddy I understand where you came from and I agree with you on certain points. But
you have to admit that talking to you isn't really easy when you think you are right. And
as for the clanleader part, I still think you should've been more correct. If I would act
like you did that day, this conversation wouldn't even exist.

This is all part of the process where we want to let you see how we feel. I can see you
are slightly getting there, but I think it's best if we just let it rest a few days and then
see what happens. Alot of people are really upset about this and also feel bad
because of it. I accept your apology, just give us some time to think about this all, because
it's really not a minor thing. You can't just pretend it didn't happen, from one day to another.

Also, the whole clan needs to come together to talk about this. The whole atmosphere
was a bit ruined by what you did and I want to make sure everyone can get along
with eachother. Because I really don't want anything like this to happen again.

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Kicking from [sX]   Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:59 am

Me too. Anyway, i'm not sure when i'm gonna be back tomorrow. 6ish hopefully? prob a utter lie there tbh xD sis bf talks to much. if not 6 prob late 9 o'clock (10 for you lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rngofexa

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Kicking from [sX]   Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:24 pm

Ohai guise i just came here to place this sign.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Kicking from [sX]   Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:17 am

This doesn't concern you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rngofexa

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Kicking from [sX]   Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:00 pm

I'm just here to put the sign y'olde chap Very Happy Have a fine day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Kicking from [sX]   Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:22 am

wannabe me fail, lol

Oh well, time to lock this shiz up apparently..
Before we get any more attention whores.

(teddy, or anyone else involved, can pm me if they need this reopened)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Kicking from [sX]   

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Kicking from [sX]
Page 1 of 1