Suicidal X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suicidal X

[sX] Clan

HomeSourceBansLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog indonate

::Chat @ Work/School::

Go down 
+2
|i|'Ant
parasite_evil
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:06 pm

Don't know what's up with Teddy today, but wtf???

Why would you lie, just to make people hate eachother. Talking behind people's back
is like saying: "he hates you, but doesn't say it in your face."

Only one I talk bad about is Ant, and he knows this. Nando? Only good things
I say about him, because I'm proud of what he has realised lately.

Hawk? He knows I think he should practise rotation, we even gonna train on the
warserver for it.

Rkade? LOL. He knows I what I think about him. I would defend my brother with my
own life if I have to. So shut up about me telling he insulted me, and I insulted him. I
remember the "I felt kinda bad because Rkade mocked with me today" conversation
verry well. And I bet he knows I felt like that aswell, hence I had a whole discussion about
that with him in the car.

The reason people hate me sometimes, is because I can look people in the face while
telling my opinion. Hypocrit isn't the word that describes me, but you at the moment.
Everything you said today says more about you, than about anyone else. I think
you are seriously losing it this time. So I suggest you calm down a couple of days and think
about everything that has been said. Because you owe alot of people an apology.

Back to top Go down
https://suicidalx.forumotion.com
Paddington

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:55 pm

lol you did don't deny it don't make bullshit. You told me he insulted you sometimes. esspencially when you were mad you would always go on about how its annoying being with a brother whos slient all the time and then makes fun just to look cool. Now as soon I bring it up you call it bullshit and lie. I don't know whats up with you tbh raging over something so small preventing me from having a fun mix. I'm off to running, continue to deny everything we talk about and make me seem like the bad guy I don't care, i'm not here to get lied too. And sort your fuckin brother out banning me, deleting my posts sure you will protect him but all he has been too me is a sour dick. Every day he trolls always wants to argue and hes gone past it now. Hes pissed me off beyond it. Thats why I am like this today, I try to prove point to him and you go make BS and continue to protect his gloomy self.
Hopefully this will be fine when I come back home, prob not though. It not me ethier whos angry you ant is aswell and ive told you time and tme again why hes angry at you and you still don't listen. Treat others as you would like to be treated.
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:10 pm

Paddington wrote:

I don't know whats up with you tbh raging over something so small.

LOLOLOL

Paddington wrote:

And sort your fuckin brother out banning me, deleting my posts sure you will protect him but all he has been too me is a sour dick.

He has all the right to do this. He told me what happened while I was at work.

Paddington wrote:

Every day he trolls always wants to argue and hes gone past it now.

I told you to ignore him when he trolls you. You go tell him he doesn't know what trolling is.
If you know that well what trolling is, you should be the one who can ignore it when he is.

Paddington wrote:

Hopefully this will be fine when I come back home, prob not though.

What you have done today can't be fixed in an hour Teddy. You didn't even gave people
the chance to fix this all. I even wrote an entire post you only read 1 part of. The other
part remained unread, I am 100% sure about this. If not, you need to read it again and
I will be here for your sorry.

Paddington wrote:

It not me ethier whos angry you ant is aswell and ive told you time and tme again why hes angry at you and you still don't listen.

You raging at everyone, including Ant, here. So I suggest you watch your mouth there "bud". Try to
be mature and solve problems in a decent way yourself and mind your own business. Before
telling what other people need to do.

Paddington wrote:

Treat others as you would like to be treated.

I am not treating you the way you treat me. I am not going to lower myself to your level
of communication. I'm more mature than that. I'm not a raging kid that doesn't read what
other people have to say and spam a whole forum with insults towards others.

I am not gonna say anything more than this:
You have insulted alot of members. Lied about alot of stuff here. That closes the door for me.
I expect an apology towards everyone in this clan. If not, you are out. Now I'm the one
who is fed up.

PS: Before you start doing the usual below the ground Teddy stuff, I suggest you think twice. Because
you are the only person who is wrong in this one. You started raging because I told you to act nice
to the clanmembers. If being friendly to people is to much to ask, then that says alot about the
person you are. And I seriously have my doubts if you are the person I know.

Again, think carefuly of your next post, or you are out. Forever this time.

Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:23 pm

This topic has been closed. The [sX] team will have a meeting on how to handle
with this. More info will be shared with you tomorrow.

Opening new topics will result in an IP ban and we will take further action from there.

Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:54 pm

After a long meeting with all the members of [sX], we came to the unanimous decision to
kick you from the clan and all its activities. This will be this way until you've had the time
to think about your behaviour today towards your teammembers and friends.

You have been warned multiple times, people have tried to communicate with you
in a decent way, but you have ignored all these warnings. Therefore your recent
actions can no longer be tolerated.

It's sad to see how a person we all loved, turned against a whole team the way
you did today. We are giving you the chance to think about your actions and are
open to see your thoughts on this in the future.

We would like to thank you for everything you have done for this clan. Unlike you
think, these things did not stay unnoticed. You have given alot to the clan and
we also appreciate all the time and effort you have put into this project. Good luck
with everything you do and maybe we see eachother again in better days.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat @ Work/School::   ::Chat @ Work/School:: - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Chat @ Work/School::
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11