Suicidal X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suicidal X

[sX] Clan

HomeSourceBansLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog indonate

I am leaving sX

Go down 
+4
High Voltage
Kyle^
Rkade
Ozy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Teddy

I am leaving sX - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:32 pm

Lets change this into a "Guess when black Mesa will be released thread".
Back to top Go down
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:02 pm

Around august, although they said it would be released mid 2009 was it?

If not in 2 months, I say in august.

More info can be found here and on their official site.
Back to top Go down
Teddy

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:22 am

Hmm, I say 2012!
Back to top Go down
Kyle^

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:29 am

will it be better gfx
Back to top Go down
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:19 pm

Lol, look at the links ...

Yes it will be better graphics. It will be a replica of the old Half-Life, which we all know and love (or should), but on the Source engine.
Back to top Go down
Varlician

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 8:17 pm

black mesa? September 2012... im pretty sure someone called 2012?
And let me just say, cos i can, Kyle if you ever read this, you're a griefing monkey - to those who he offended in this post all those years ago... he was deliberately trying to wind you up but in his usual way, didn't actually mean any of it, he just wanted a reaction.

All in all, I'd have to give this thread a 9/10 and here's why.

Great opening post, to the point and full of zest, well rounded and easy to understand, the first page of replies, on topic and full of passion - it really drew me into the argument, fantastic read.
Most arguments kind of fizzle out mid way and become boring, but i like what was done here... no one was willing to stop unless they had the last word, which added another page and a half of arguments that kept me enthralled. Thumbs up for that.
Kyle's curve ball near the end, like throwing petrol on burning embers, it was like a new twist and again, fantastic - it kept me intrigued to see what would happen next.  
So why only 9/10?  
Well unfortunately the last page was lacking the meaty umph of the first 3 pages and it left us all on a cliffhanger, while changing the subject to something completely random.

Last edited by Varlician on Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am leaving sX
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4