Suicidal X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suicidal X

[sX] Clan

HomeSourceBansLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog indonate

I am leaving sX

Go down 
+4
High Voltage
Kyle^
Rkade
Ozy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy

I am leaving sX - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:34 pm

Quote :
I am leaving sX

You can leave now.
Back to top Go down
Ozy

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:35 pm

My voice sounds like a 12 year old because i am 12, wheras you have never said a sentance which shows you are afraid of people judging you on it when nobody actualy cares. Now be mature and don't respond, no doubt you will, but what does that show, huh?
Back to top Go down
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:37 pm

Teddy wrote:
Quote :
I am leaving sX

You can leave now.

Yes please.

Also you're getting it all messed up my friend... Why would we hack you before you banned us from sX warserver ?
If you're going to continue this disaster of lying and failing in english then please let the post above be your last.
As you have stated numerous times.

And for the love of god, google trolling. My god bro.

Edit: sadly I have been ninja'd, but the post above states it all really.. If you're going to reply with "omg if u r reply to tis u r homo lololol"
Just gtfo our forum then.
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:56 pm

Teddy wrote:
Quote :
I am leaving sX

You can leave now.

For the last time, anything that involves sX has nothing to do with you. You are
not even related to the clan anymore, in any way. As for the pictures, post one again
and your IP will be banned from the forums.

Why do I always have to be this harsh against you? Can't you just discuss things
in a mature way. You didn't say one word in this whole discussion, yet you always try to come
up with some retarded 'owned' pictures or a wannabe-funny comment. You told us all
you were gonna grow up a bit, acting like an ass isn't part of growing up.

Same goes for Ozy and Rkade too. It started with a descent, mature discussion. Now
you're not even writing down arguments anymore, it's just a below the belt swearing
and telling eachother off... Keep it nice or I'm gonna have to delete the topic...
Back to top Go down
https://suicidalx.forumotion.com
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:59 pm

To be honest my post are at least still related to the thread.

I'm not posting "if you post now you are immature" or "you are ashamed of your voice" or whatever...

I think those remarks just proves that we are right, and he is wrong. I'll gladly accept his appology.
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:03 pm

Rkade wrote:
To be honest my post are at least still related to the thread.

I'm not posting "if you post now you are immature" or "you are ashamed of your voice" or whatever...

I think those remarks just proves that we are right, and he is wrong. I'll gladly accept his appology.

I you say "we" you also mean Teddy by that. Tell me, including the 15 posts of him I deleted, where
he was mature?

I think all of you are being immature here...
Back to top Go down
Teddy

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:08 pm

parasite_evil wrote:
Teddy wrote:
Quote :
I am leaving sX

You can leave now.

For the last time, anything that involves sX has nothing to do with you. You are
not even related to the clan anymore, in any way. As for the pictures, post one again

Why do I always have to be this harsh against you? Can't you just discuss things
in a mature way. You didn't say one word in this whole discussion, yet you always try to come
up with some retarded 'owned' pictures or a wannabe-funny comment. You told us all

Same goes for Ozy and Rkade too. It started with a descent, mature discussion. Now
you're not even writing down arguments anymore, it's just a below the belt swearing
and telling eachother off... Keep it nice or I'm gonna have to delete the topic...

Myself and others have found my comments quite humorous. My post on the server exploit was hardly immature, it was just to inform my old clan about possible hackers trying to take admin.
Back to top Go down
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:09 pm

I'm not looking for a fight here, but I never stated he was being mature.. I said "we" were right because "we" were indeed right.

By that I mean we were right to ban him from all the servers, and that we had every right to do so.
This being due to the fact that ozy was being immature (just stating) by banning us.

I can see where ozy is coming from and I'd be pissed too, but if he would stop raging for one second and look at it from our point of view
(getting banned when getting a mix)..... I think we can all agree that he got off easy by just banning him.

We gave his server back to him, he should be glad.

Now stop feeding this poor troll, I'm not that hungry anymore.
Back to top Go down
Teddy

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:12 pm

Rkade wrote:
I'm not looking for a fight here, but I never stated he was being mature.. I said "we" were right because "we" were indeed right.

By that I mean we were right to ban him from all the servers, and that we had every right to do so.
This being due to the fact that ozy was being immature (just stating) by banning us.

I can see where ozy is coming from and I'd be pissed too, but if he would stop raging for one second and look at it from our point of view
(getting banned when getting a mix)..... I think we can all agree that he got off easy by just banning him.

Me neither, but if I don't have anything to do with clan why does he? He isn't even in sX much like me.
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:16 pm

Teddy wrote:
parasite_evil wrote:
Teddy wrote:
Quote :
I am leaving sX

You can leave now.

Myself and others have found my comments quite humorous. My post on the server exploit was hardly immature, it was just to inform my old clan about possible hackers trying to take admin.

Explain to me how humor is relevant to a discussion started by someone who is leaving a clan?
While answering, can you also tell me how posting pictures with the word 'Owned' is a form
of maturity?

I suggest we let this all behind us, since everything will keep on getting worse if you guys
don't stop 'discussing'.
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:17 pm

Teddy wrote:
Rkade wrote:

Me neither, but if I don't have anything to do with clan why does he? He isn't even in sX much like me.

Unlike you, Ozy doesn't tell people to go ahead and leave the clan. Ozy is only talking about
himself and the situation between him, you and Rkade. All he said was he wants to leave the clan,
which he did, and he has never talked about sX ever since.
Back to top Go down
parasite_evil
Admin
parasite_evil

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:19 pm

Rkade wrote:

Finaly someone who can respond without being offensive. Giving his server back isn't an
arguement tho, stealing his server would never be the right thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Ozy

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:32 pm

Rkade clean the slate I'm not saying sorry nor you and I don't want an unban so let's stop arguing it's pathetic, I'm not saying to be mates and make up but just to drop what happens and ignore eachother.
Back to top Go down
Teddy

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:34 pm

parasite_evil wrote:
Teddy wrote:
parasite_evil wrote:
Teddy wrote:
Quote :
I am leaving sX

You can leave now.

Explain to me how humor is relevant to a discussion started by someone who is leaving a clan?
While answering, can you also tell me how posting pictures with the word 'Owned' is a form
of maturity?

I suggest we let this all behind us, since everything will keep on getting worse if you guys
don't stop 'discussing'.
have put money into the server then claiming

Why post humor in this thread? Why not? He is a poor little 13 year old kid, who thinks he can go around banning people who put alot of work and money into this clan. Now answer me this: Do you think that is FAIR? Do you thing this is RIGHT? Hell no. This is why this poor little shitter needs to wake up learn. He can't go around changing the things the way HE LIKES. Now to be honest the little brat needs to learn some RESPECT. Without me he wouldn't have a war server. I set it all up for him and then what does he do? Bans me and Rkade from are own war server.
So you are proberly asking by now, do you think it was right to say the clan was dead? No that was incredibly chlidish on my part and I shouldn't of done it. I know that now and I give out my apolygy. Secoundly I DO NOT WANT REVENGE. I know I made the clan name the same as your old clan but this is not intended to be hurtful or on purpose in anyway. It was a nice name and I am sorry if that is how you feel.
Secoundly, you may not care, you may think I am a horrible fag that no one should trust. If I could go back in time I would erase it start over, but sadly I can't. I know it must be impossible to trust me now, but please I have ALOT of friends in this clan and have had alot of fun time together. I don't want this to be spoiled, I just want to be friends again. Thats all I ask and once again (This may feel like massive deja vu) if you don't want me get rid of me, ban by ip remove me. At least that will give a tiny indication in whether or not we ever will be friends. And if we can I SWEAR ON MY HEART I will be a true friend.

-Sorry to the clan AND all.

Last edited by Teddy on Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:41 pm

Ozy wrote:
Rkade clean the slate I'm not saying sorry nor you and I don't want an unban so let's stop arguing it's pathetic, I'm not saying to be mates and make up but just to drop what happens and ignore eachother.

Agreed. See you on teh interwebs.
Back to top Go down
Ozy

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:49 pm

Hmm teddy your getting hyped up on forums when everyone had dropped it quite funny, can you stop calling me poor my parents own 8 nurserys and are easily millionaires if they sell the business and anyway I banned you all for an hour because everyone was joining and I was angry. It was wrong and I shouldn't have done it but it was wrong what you lot did aswell but rkade has admitted that if you look above and I've asked to put it behind us and move along that, but you have just made a big twat of yourself teddy. Step up for the twat award please you was a close tie with big boo but you aced it
Back to top Go down
|i|'Ant
Admin
|i|'Ant

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:44 am

Quote :
Why post humor in this thread? Why not? He is a poor little 13 year old kid, who thinks he can go around banning people who put alot of work and money into this clan. Now answer me this: Do you think that is FAIR? Do you thing this is RIGHT? Hell no. This is why this poor little shitter needs to wake up learn. He can't go around changing the things the way HE LIKES. Now to be honest the little brat needs to learn some RESPECT. Without me he wouldn't have a war server. I set it all up for him and then what does he do? Bans me and Rkade from are own war server.
So you are proberly asking by now, do you think it was right to say the clan was dead? No that was incredibly chlidish on my part and I shouldn't of done it. I know that now and I give out my apolygy. Secoundly I DO NOT WANT REVENGE. I know I made the clan name the same as your old clan but this is not intended to be hurtful or on purpose in anyway. It was a nice name and I am sorry if that is how you feel.
Secoundly, you may not care, you may think I am a horrible fag that no one should trust. If I could go back in time I would erase it start over, but sadly I can't. I know it must be impossible to trust me now, but please I have ALOT of friends in this clan and have had alot of fun time together. I don't want this to be spoiled, I just want to be friends again. Thats all I ask and once again (This may feel like massive deja vu) if you don't want me get rid of me, ban by ip remove me. At least that will give a tiny indication in whether or not we ever will be friends. And if we can I SWEAR ON MY HEART I will be a true friend.

Teddy, this is, let me think, the 3rd or 4th time you ask for an apologize? I mean dude it's far to late now, that you still think para, rkade or anyone else in the clan would be able to trust you (again). You have just crossed the line, and as rkade predicted, you're coming back on your knees asking for an apologize. Dude I don't care for you anymore at all, hope you have fun with recon in esl

greetz
Back to top Go down
http://www.letyourmumsuckherdick.sonofsins
|i|'Ant
Admin
|i|'Ant

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:00 am

Quote :
I doubt they will end up playing in esl
none of them have ever had a league experiance, nor know what esl even stands for, good luck carrying on sX I will re-add you and ant seeing as you are the only people I can trust, your always welcome to join my vent/edimensionals clan vent for a chat or a mix, or if you have no mix friends to play with para, you know I can just click my heels twice and we will have a 5v5. And if you and ant want to mix and you've stopped paying for the clan package It'll be fine for you lot to mix on mine, don't quit css para! And remember 'stop crying bitch' wata' saying, peace out back in 4 days

Ozy

Still waiting for the invite, and i'm eager for a war! xD

cya around mate Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.letyourmumsuckherdick.sonofsins
Teddy

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:02 pm

|i|'Ant wrote:
Quote :

Teddy, this is, let me think, the 3rd or 4th time you ask for an apologize? I mean dude it's far to late now, that you still think para, rkade or anyone else in the clan would be able to trust you (again). You have just crossed the line, and as rkade predicted, you're coming back on your knees asking for an apologize. Dude I don't care for you anymore at all, hope you have fun with recon in esl

greetz

Well its up to Para isn't it? If Para doesn't want me as a friend he can remove me and ban me by my ip simple as that. Besides, I have no idea what you're on about Ant. Rkade has already forgiven me and we have become friends again. Also if you think my true intention was to destroy this clan, you are mistaken. If that was my intention, I wouldn't be back here trying to get a friend back, would I? Although I know the most likely scnerio will be that Para will get rid of me, but do you know why I still try? Because at the end of day I would rather try getting a friend back, instead of do nothing and losing him forever. So I guess Para has the winning move; he can ethier get rid of me now, or be friends again. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Ozy

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:02 pm

Sorry Ant im on holiday and i get back on the morning of my birthday lol, so will hardly be on then but dw i wont forget. Oh ant i laughed when you said esl they dont know what is stands for, and have like 4 members, no server, no vent, no website, i wouldn't care about the clan ant it'll have fallen in the next few weeks and they'll be back asking para to join again. Good luck with sX and it's fun clan, i'm here if you need to talk to me

Back in 3 days,

Ozy
Back to top Go down
Teddy

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:04 pm

Vent: 83.150.74.60
Server: 217.18.71.29:27015
Site: http://recon.dy.fi/
IRC: #recon

esl=electronic sports league.
Happy now?
Back to top Go down
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:24 pm

This thread deserves an award.
Back to top Go down
Teddy

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:28 pm

Achievement: Kill the " I am leaving sX" thread without anymore replies.
Back to top Go down
Ozy

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:37 pm

Congratz has anyone in your team had a league expieriance though?
And who's in recon out of interest?
Back to top Go down
Rkade

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving sX   I am leaving sX - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am leaving sX
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next